SAU Community

Outcast Is For Sale

post-17891-1173660099.jpgpost-17891-1173659683.jpg post-17891-1173659960.jpg post-17891-1173659760.jpg

post-17891-1173659789.jpgpost-17891-1173659843.jpgpost-17891-1173659871.jpgpost-17891-1173659902.jpgpost-17891-1173659713.jpgpost-17891-1173660006.jpg

Immaculate (show car) skyline, one of the best one of a kind Skylines in SA and Australia. The photo's and description in this listing, just don't do the vehilce justice, this vehicle needs to be seen in the flesh to fully comprehend the uniqueness of the motor vehicle. First to see will buy. OUTCAST has been exclusively featured in VMAX Small Car Sunday events, 5 page Speed Magazine write up, Berri Show and Shines, Auto Salon 2004-2006, various DVD magazines, SMASA show, Gazzanats and many more events.

The vehicle has over $64,000 in receipts, over $79,000 spent at trade prices and wholesale, over $100,000 in total outlay and investment..

EXTERIOR: Outcast has a visually stunning, eye catching devil yellow paint job with a custom pearl overlay to give it that gold appearance, this vehicle sparkles in the sunlight and glows under the night lights, making it stand out no matter what the lighting. Highlighting the brilliant paint job are custom Carbon fibre accessories (real carbon not the sticker look alike), a Veil Side body kit and Bomex front bar give it a very familiar GTR stance with lipped and pumped guards. The oversized Trust front mount fits in the bar like it was made for it and the intake and exit pipes fit in the bars vents for all to see. Advan 18"x8 and 18"x9 twin five spoke shadow chrome rims combined with 18x40x235 front & 18x35x265 rear Yokohama ES100 treads, transmit all of the power from the engine and drivetrain to the flat stuff. Holographic brands and sponsor stickers align the front of the doors to let everyone know that you are driving a weapon and legal F1 tint on the windows, blacks them out for a comfortable ride..

BRAKING: The braking is handled by re-built Calipers, race spec slotted discs all round and Bendix ultimate pads. this enables OUTCAST to stop as well as she goes.

SUSPENSION: The ride height and handling are controlled by Tein HA coil overs struts, Whiteline camber, caster kit and then stiffened by Cusco strut brace.

ENGINE BAY: Now the fun begins, this engine is very streetable with an abundance of Kilo Watts to boot. This is my every day driver so it was a must to fit a HKS 25/40 BB oil and water cooled custom modified turbo was fitted. For daily driving the boost is at 16 pounds which gives you around 260 kw at the rear treads, but a slight increase to 21 psi and you end up with just shy of 300 kw. The engine also puts out a whopping 550 Nm of torque at the flywheel, having no problem spinning the treads when needed. K&N large pod filter is fitted with a custom air box with front bar cold air induction which supplies the turbo with nice outside cool air, A Large Trust, front mount intercooler is fitted to cool the air to an acceptable intake temperature into the GReady manifold from the turbo, Sard 550cc injectors pump the fuel into the combustion chamber upon heavy foot applications, Spitfire coils provide the much needed spark through to the NKG Iridium plugs, A custom coil cover shows off the spitfires and stainless accessories. A custom oil catch can is fitted to remove that nasty oil vapour fumes from the intake cycle, Custom hoses are fitted to maximize the air flow, The boost is controlled by the turn of a dial by the Blitz 2 stage electric boost control series R, Supplying the fuel pressure from the tank is a GTR fuel pump, Apexi power FC (race edition) with hand set and laptop hook up controls all of the engine management, GFB stealth blow off with Custom pipes is fitted to remove that nasty excess pressure through a plumback or full atmosphere option, The cam covers were treated to a Colour code to match the brilliant paint, all the hot gases are expelled via a HKS 3" dump to X-force system, all Stainless with Magna flow cat and 5" tip canon. The engine power is transmitted through to the gearbox via an Os gieken twin plate clutch with hydraulic assist for the ladies to drive it as well.

INTERIOR: Custom velour/ vinal complete re-appolister, featuring Embroided outcast head rests, Custom interior, Color coded dash, Momo gear shift and Commando steering wheel, Chrome handbrake and leather boots, Apexi RSM, Blitz boost controller, Apexi turbo timer, Apexi power FC handset. Custom designed parcel shelf and a Monster tacho with shift light for racing applications.

The alarm is a killer in this vehicle, real James Bond type stuff. It is a Cheetah pro stopper alarm, 4 stage immobilisation, shock sensors, tilt, microwave, keyless entry, remote windows and mirrors and all the other usual alarm features, but what makes this one special is the Finger print scanner immobilisation, allowing no one to take my ride for a drive without me.

SOUND SYSTEM: All Alpine, Nothing but the best, Odyssey 650 cca dry cell battery to provide the much needed power to run this system, Swing face head deck CDA-9833 with all the bells and whistles, 2x R series 12' woofers, sealed in a custom perspex sub box enclosure provides bone shattering base, the v12 Digital mono 1001 watt amplifier give the subs their life, a v12 540 w 4 channel amplifier supplies the much needed power to the Alpine flagship speaker 2x DLX-F176 DD Linear 6 1/2 splits and 2x LIS-174A DD Linear 6 1/2 coaxial 2 ways, the boot install is a one of design with Custom perspex boxs, Checker plate accents and Vinyl boot install with Alpine accents and Custom lighting effects.

This is an extremely Hard and Regretful Sale, as most of the work was done and organised by my wife and I. We never built our dream car to sell it. But, as we are expecting our first child our priorities have changed and baby comes first. We are selling to buy a family car :-( This is the perfect car for someone who wants it all and does not have the time, contacts, patience or money to complete their own vehicle.

This vehicle is a one of a kind skyline, in this world of many skylines, no expense was spared in the construction of this vehicle to make it a unique, standout and memorable Vehicle. All parts used to build this vehicle were bought new.

NOTE: OUTCAST is sold with its plates as this is how the vehicle is known, all receipts of most modifications are neatly placed in a folder with easy find sections. It also comes with a custom one off Car bra to suit the rare front bar, full Service manual CD, Seat protectors to keep those seat looking their best and all show display gear.

Please, genuine buyers only.

Price is set at considerabily less than half the price of the total investment, My expensive tastes can be your benefit to an instant status symbol.

:no: :no: ;):(:)

post-17891-1173659808.jpg

post-17891-1173660326.jpg

post-17891-1173660099.jpgpost-17891-1173659683.jpg post-17891-1173659960.jpg post-17891-1173659760.jpg

post-17891-1173659789.jpgpost-17891-1173659843.jpgpost-17891-1173659871.jpgpost-17891-1173659902.jpgpost-17891-1173659713.jpgpost-17891-1173672299.jpgpost-17891-1173660006.jpg

Immaculate (show car) skyline, one of the best one of a kind Skylines in SA and Australia. The photo's and description in this listing, just don't do the vehilce justice, this vehicle needs to be seen in the flesh to fully comprehend the uniqueness of the motor vehicle. First to see will buy. OUTCAST has been exclusively featured in VMAX Small Car Sunday events, 5 page Speed Magazine write up, Berri Show and Shines, Auto Salon 2004-2006, various DVD magazines, SMASA show, Gazzanats and many more events.

The vehicle has over $64,000 in receipts, over $79,000 spent at trade prices and wholesale, over $100,000 in total outlay and investment..

EXTERIOR: Outcast has a visually stunning, eye catching devil yellow paint job with a custom pearl overlay to give it that gold appearance, this vehicle sparkles in the sunlight and glows under the night lights, making it stand out no matter what the lighting. Highlighting the brilliant paint job are custom Carbon fibre accessories (real carbon not the sticker look alike), a Veil Side body kit and Bomex front bar give it a very familiar GTR stance with lipped and pumped guards. The oversized Trust front mount fits in the bar like it was made for it and the intake and exit pipes fit in the bars vents for all to see. Advan 18"x8 and 18"x9 twin five spoke shadow chrome rims combined with 18x40x235 front & 18x35x265 rear Yokohama ES100 treads, transmit all of the power from the engine and drivetrain to the flat stuff. Holographic brands and sponsor stickers align the front of the doors to let everyone know that you are driving a weapon and legal F1 tint on the windows, blacks them out for a comfortable ride..

BRAKING: The braking is handled by re-built Calipers, race spec slotted discs all round and Bendix ultimate pads. this enables OUTCAST to stop as well as she goes.

SUSPENSION: The ride height and handling are controlled by Tein HA coil overs struts, Whiteline camber, caster kit and then stiffened by Cusco strut brace.

ENGINE BAY: Now the fun begins, this engine is very streetable with an abundance of Kilo Watts to boot. This is my every day driver so it was a must to fit a HKS 25/40 BB oil and water cooled custom modified turbo was fitted. For daily driving the boost is at 16 pounds which gives you around 260 kw at the rear treads, but a slight increase to 21 psi and you end up with just shy of 300 kw. The engine also puts out a whopping 550 Nm of torque at the flywheel, having no problem spinning the treads when needed. K&N large pod filter is fitted with a custom air box with front bar cold air induction which supplies the turbo with nice outside cool air, A Large Trust, front mount intercooler is fitted to cool the air to an acceptable intake temperature into the GReady manifold from the turbo, Sard 550cc injectors pump the fuel into the combustion chamber upon heavy foot applications, Spitfire coils provide the much needed spark through to the NKG Iridium plugs, A custom coil cover shows off the spitfires and stainless accessories. A custom oil catch can is fitted to remove that nasty oil vapour fumes from the intake cycle, Custom hoses are fitted to maximize the air flow, The boost is controlled by the turn of a dial by the Blitz 2 stage electric boost control series R, Supplying the fuel pressure from the tank is a GTR fuel pump, Apexi power FC (race edition) with hand set and laptop hook up controls all of the engine management, GFB stealth blow off with Custom pipes is fitted to remove that nasty excess pressure through a plumback or full atmosphere option, The cam covers were treated to a Colour code to match the brilliant paint, all the hot gases are expelled via a HKS 3" dump to X-force system, all Stainless with Magna flow cat and 5" tip canon. The engine power is transmitted through to the gearbox via an Os gieken twin plate clutch with hydraulic assist for the ladies to drive it as well.

INTERIOR: Custom velour/ vinal complete re-appolister, featuring Embroided outcast head rests, Custom interior, Color coded dash, Momo gear shift and Commando steering wheel, Chrome handbrake and leather boots, Apexi RSM, Blitz boost controller, Apexi turbo timer, Apexi power FC handset. Custom designed parcel shelf and a Monster tacho with shift light for racing applications.

The alarm is a killer in this vehicle, real James Bond type stuff. It is a Cheetah pro stopper alarm, 4 stage immobilisation, shock sensors, tilt, microwave, keyless entry, remote windows and mirrors and all the other usual alarm features, but what makes this one special is the Finger print scanner immobilisation, allowing no one to take my ride for a drive without me.

SOUND SYSTEM: All Alpine, Nothing but the best, Odyssey 650 cca dry cell battery to provide the much needed power to run this system, Swing face head deck CDA-9833 with all the bells and whistles, 2x R series 12' woofers, sealed in a custom perspex sub box enclosure provides bone shattering base, the v12 Digital mono 1001 watt amplifier give the subs their life, a v12 540 w 4 channel amplifier supplies the much needed power to the Alpine flagship speaker 2x DLX-F176 DD Linear 6 1/2 splits and 2x LIS-174A DD Linear 6 1/2 coaxial 2 ways, the boot install is a one of design with Custom perspex boxs, Checker plate accents and Vinyl boot install with Alpine accents and Custom lighting effects.

This is an extremely Hard and Regretful Sale, as most of the work was done and organised by my wife and I. We never built our dream car to sell it. But, as we are expecting our first child our priorities have changed and baby comes first. We are selling to buy a family car :-( This is the perfect car for someone who wants it all and does not have the time, contacts, patience or money to complete their own vehicle.

This vehicle is a one of a kind skyline, in this world of many skylines, no expense was spared in the construction of this vehicle to make it a unique, standout and memorable Vehicle. All parts used to build this vehicle were bought new.

NOTE: OUTCAST is sold with its plates as this is how the vehicle is known, all receipts of most modifications are neatly placed in a folder with easy find sections. It also comes with a custom one off Car bra to suit the rare front bar, full Service manual CD, Seat protectors to keep those seat looking their best and all show display gear.

Please, genuine buyers only.

Price is set at considerabily less than half the price of the total investment, My expensive tastes can be your benefit to an instant status symbol.

:happy::no::D :D :worship:

I had pulled the info off one of my other advertisements and forgot to put in the price, I would forget my head if it wasn't screwed on.

Price is $39,990 or best offer. So don't be afraid to make me an offer, all offers considered, and the ones that are ridiculous will be told! Cheers Dave

Thanks for spotting my stuff up, and your right, unfortunately, it is a very specific market for this type of car. I just need someone who is interested and to come out to see her and they will fall in love with it and will buy it, but its hard enough getting someone out to see her. Just got to be patient I think. thanks for your support, cheers Dave

Offer? $20000 Cash Now!!

you wont find a better offer, i'm seriouse cos it'll be hard to find a buyer at that price, Keep it or take my $20000, fos for that much you could buy a very nice GTR33.....

i am seriouse about my offer... dont rush to say yes.....

I told you all if you make an offer that is ridiculous I will tell you, Guess what, you have just been pronounced king of stupidity. There can be only one, surely.

For that price, yes you could buy a R33GTR in fairly stock condition, but you would miss out on every other modification this car has to offer, as it is as stated an all round skyline with everything done. Please don't waste my time, as my add says, SERIOUS BUYER ONLY, all time wasters will be told.

gl with the sale with all the money spent not much power but looks great the body kit fit very very nice im selling mine very hard market to crack

Thats the problem when you buy brand new everything, and were talking around 3-4 years ago, when skylines were not in abundance, the money doesn't go far at all. If I had to do it again I could have built her for under half of what I spent in second hand parts but, you live and learn. + with everything new you have no doubts about the quality of the finished product. the power is ok, but I didn't go for a big turbo, as I still wanted her to be streetable and not too thirsty to and from work. but all the person who buy's her has to do is a spacer plate, mild cams, heavier springs and a bigger turbs and she would crack the 300 easy. But again she has everything else done, and if I did her again, I would probably fore go the bling factor and make it quick.

Cheers for your support and good luck cracking the market with your beast.

Cheers Dave

Thanks for your offer but you are still a fair bit off what I consider reasonable for what this car is and what I have spent, she really needs to be seen to be fully appreciated and realized. Good luck finding your car, there are plenty of them out there to buy and I hope you get what you want in the end. Cheers again Dave