SAU Community

My 4dr R32

CeJay

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting the IAT sensor replaced, I am warming to the r33 wheels, but would like not to spend much money on the car for a while, the amount I've spent on it in the last 2-3 months is annoying :blink: thx for the comments though

Lol how do you think i feel with all the cash ive spent so far over a one year period :) But while my car gets wired up ill try save cash for once

• 1 month later...

sorry to hear about your car jason. :blink:

Well car is now doing 267kw atw @ 15psi

tune.jpg

Thats where I'm leaving atm, happy with the power, and poor enough... Need to save up for a respray now, cars collecting scratches like nothing else, had the car at three shops this week, for various things, now have a scratch on my bonnet..... My poor car looks so rough and dodgy atm.... :)

Car still has a slight miss at 2500-3000 which I need to get nutted out. Any ideas? Compressor surge?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Retune done.

New CAT

New thermostat and radiator flush

Running better now.

Getting the 4wd system looked into shortly.

Doing up an airbox and getting a catch can at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Cars getting the gbox rebuilt atm, should be able to pick it up next week. Transfer case is being replaced. Few other small things on the cards, may look at getting my aerocatch bonnet pins fitted shortly.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

In other news, not driving this much anymore. Using the daily I bought 09 Kia Rio FTW lol. Paint is going to shit, and I think the engine is getting a bit tired. Long term I want a full respray done in the same colour, and an engine rebuild.Still undecided if I want to go a normal rebuild on the 25, or do a 25/30. Thats very long term though.

• 3 years later...

Not much of an update but still have the car, starting to ponder if I should respray the car in Bayside blue again and keep it rather than sell it, as the values are down so low for 32's now. Had bouts of wanting to sell it and not sell it.