CeJay

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx, they are Wise 3 piece rims

Front 17 x 8 +35

Rear 17 x 9 + 42

No guard work needed, although the rear rims are about 4mm from the rear steering rack from memory.

Well touch wood looks like my engine is ok, now need to spend some more money on the car, thinking a GT3076R or GTRS, and some 555 injectors perhaps, I'm going to be poor :).

Front turbo shaft has munched itself, need to take off all the cooler piping to try and get the shaft bits out.....

• 1 month later...

Well iv'e selected my turbo and my injectors, so all being well and good, might be back on the road and tuned in about two weeks, but knowing my luck of late something else will probably f**k up.

Thx, yeah, is a bit scary how similar our cars are. Well all being well and good (something always seems to f**k up) Car will be getting towed for a retune on Thursday for the turbo and 550cc injectors. Hopefully all comes up ok and it's back on the road.

Got the car back from the tuner, few issues still to sort out but overall happy. On a safe tune it was doing 257kw @ 14psi

Next stop replace the radiator and boost controller. much poorer, but happy to have the car back.