SAU Community

E-manage Ultimate (emu) 56k Beware (screen Shots)

im pretty sure the wiring mod from GTR to GTST is the same on all of them. only difference is you'll need some sort of resistor or something (sorry for being so vague) to convert the 5v feed for the igniter to 12v.

read through the pages and you'll come up with your answers.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys,

not sure I'm up to installing it myself... have heard a few professional have had problems if they don't know what they are doing (or new to the e-manager).

does anyone know any tuners in Bris / Gold Coast that work with them?

i got my emanage blue tuned my pro torque, pete knows the emanage back to front and has tuned a fair few of them. give him a call on 0438 876 649 he is at springwood

Hi security. :P

Yes i have read all of this thread pretty much thats why i bought the emu.

I have set jumper 8 to 12V as instructed and installed the other crossover/ internal plugin for 34 gtt.

I just need a deffinate answer on the gtr harness compatibility into r34 gtt.

I have the universal harness already but would rather it was easily removable.

Thanks again. ;)

I just need a deffinate answer on the gtr harness compatibility into r34 gtt.

100% does not come clos to fitting. R34 GTT will not ever have a plug and play harness i have been informed. :nyaanyaa: maybe buy a field harness instead.

Wheres Trent gone ??

He must be busy

hasnt responded to any of my emails for ages

sorry yeah have not been in for weeks.... flat out with work day time and AH. my work email has a new filter so i figure that is why i havent recieved any of your emails. sorry.

cheers trent

damn it :whistling: .

Thanks for confirming that. i suppose the only option is the wire in harness.

going to be difficult to remove if i ever wanted to.

the way the wire-in is designed is that if you ever wanted to remove it you could take the emu wiring out and plug the previous wiring back into each other. the emu comes with some 'clip-lock' crimpy things. just pay attention to the way it goes on and it will be easy to reverse.

anyone know where i can get a N4 plug n play harness....no ones got stock

TRUST japan was out of stock, soon all our back orders will be filled and we will have 100 on their merry way.

TRENT:

Ive got a 200sx with the ca18det , and having problems with ignition misfire , have tracked it down to 3 volt on the AFM but it dosent happends all the time , i have a Pressure Sensor from greddy and followed your guide but the car runs like crap with it :blink: whats wrong :)

And wich map trees do i need to remap , only did Temp map for the engine idle because ive tossed the a.c.c valce to hell... got a plenum from custom plenums here in australia instead... And also Injector map ... noticed that it hase a idle map indeed and accelerator map and so on... what does they do :D

And also do you know what lagtime it is on pink Nismo 555cc injector (topfeed) for the CA18DET , bought them from Greenline but havent got a reply for my answer in month , know i use stock 0,6ms on the nismo aswell...

Also is there better to use 300zx MAF or Pressure Sensor , im not going to get over 400 horsepower.... should i sell my pressure sensor and go with the maf ?!

Can´t go to you guys because i live in Sweden so a couple of guidlines or hints would be great... Have started a thread on EmanageForums but didn´t get my problem solved... when the engine stalls it help to clutch and rev and it dissapears... and it dosent happend every time... have tried new sparkplugs , coilpacks and so on... Buddy of mine hade the same problem so he bypassed the coils and it dissapeard , we did then the same on mine but fault still remains...

Link to emanagethread :

http://www.emanageforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=901

Please someone help !

Hi all, Justa quick question what are the benifits of having the ignition harness? and the injector harness? what do they do?

I will be running aftermarket injectors nismo 480cc on my r34 gt-t. do i need the injector harness?

Thanks guys :)

ignition harness allows you to adjust the ignition (timing).

injector harness allows you to adjust the duty cycle of the injectors (fuel).

yes you will need the injector harness to take advantage of the bigger injectors.

and i'd recommend getting the ignition harness too. dont be stingy.

ignition harness allows you to adjust the ignition (timing).

injector harness allows you to adjust the duty cycle of the injectors (fuel).

yes you will need the injector harness to take advantage of the bigger injectors.

and i'd recommend getting the ignition harness too. dont be stingy.

Trust have specific harnesses for most vehicle types. To avoid any damage when installing it is recommended to use the correct harrness for your vehicle. When using a harness there is no need for the optional injector or ignition harness.

I found that on nengun while invesigating pricing on additional harnesses. Now im really confused.

Anyone please clarify?

Hi me again, just thought id post what mods i have and are about to complete to give you guys an idea of where im heading.

My mods are

R34 GT-T

Hks front pipe and Hks dump into high flow cat and Trust PE 2.

Hks type S FMIC.

Hks Gtrs kit.

Tomei fuel pump.

Nismo panel air filter.

C's short shifter.

Greddy Profec 2 ebc.

Splitfire coil packs.

And these are soon to be installed.

Nismo 480cc injectors.

Nismo FPR.

Z32 airflow meter.

Emanage Ultimate + universal wiring harness. (jumper 8 set to 12v plus internal plug installed)

My goal is 250rwkw (streetable, daily, reliable power)

Ok hopefully that clears up why im asking questions about the injector harness and the emu in general.

Thanks guys.

Trust have specific harnesses for most vehicle types. To avoid any damage when installing it is recommended to use the correct harrness for your vehicle. When using a harness there is no need for the optional injector or ignition harness.

I found that on nengun while invesigating pricing on additional harnesses. Now im really confused.

Anyone please clarify?

what they mean by that is they have a harness you can buy with all the wires that you'll need already connected, so all you do is plug it in and off you go. they ONLY come with ALL the wires ready to go as its a single unit.

the separate harnesses are used if you're going to wire them in 1 by 1 or if the specific harness kits dont come to suit your car.

Hi security thanks for the response, my universal harness has 3 plugs at the ultimate end. ie theres no more room for any other plug into the unit. Surely this means that i have all the necissary wires to control the ignition and the injectors. if not where does it plug into?