SAU Community

E-manage Ultimate (emu) 56k Beware (screen Shots)

One more cuestion. i want to remove my maf. In this lines Trent talks about select pressure sensor ok no problem with that but, the part log its voltages? is the same as afm 2v to 5v? if is 2-5v for some reason the program dont allow me to go beyond 4.5v in the grreddy pressure sensor seting. any one thanks

How to remove AFM;

This is a simple operation that requires the optional greddy pressure sensor to be plugged into either of the inputs on the front of the emanage (yellow plugs).

open data sampler map (far right toolbar icon)

turn data sampler ON (click on/off icon)

select greddy pressure sensor and log its voltages (you will need to select greddy pressure sensor in the IGN and INJ too )

drive vehicle and populate as much of the sample screen as possible (safest to do on dyno or track) but road is fine if you have enough demerit points

cut and past this populated data into the AIRFLOW OUTPUT map.

done

i will post up a movie of how to do it, this one is for an EVO so it has HZ not Voltage. i will need to do it tonight as my system here wont allow *.exe file uploads. or you can email me [email protected] and i will send it through now.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sup guys i have a emu sitting on my desk. my question= im putting in bigger turbo, injectors, z32/q45 afm, and it has a exhaust fmic etc, splitfires, iridium plugs.

do i just wack in the emu. will i need to buy any special harnesses to control the injectors or ignition, or will it all be sweet, is it all built in?

Two ways to do it;

1. buy gtr harness and plug it in (few wire swaps)
  2. or buy the universal harness and wire it in (it has everything needed to wire up all features inc)

i will post up a movie of how to do it, this one is for an EVO so it has HZ not Voltage. i will need to do it tonight as my system here wont allow *.exe file uploads. or you can email me [email protected] and i will send it through now.

thanks for your help.

Edited by nomenai

Two ways to do it;
  1. buy gtr harness and plug it in (few wire swaps)
  2. or buy the universal harness and wire it in (it has everything needed to wire up all features inc)

sweet thanks alot man. so everything is built in=too easy

I have the e-manage ultimate and the support tool but nothing else (second and purchase)

car = r33 t s2 (active diff) model

could someone post the harness part no I need to wire up the thing. Pref for plug n play loom. ignition issues for s2 still ?

maybe an idea to cut down on questions would be to post the relevant part no's for each major model.

the t's and the r's from the major series. if there is a difference ie 33 s2 coil packs list those aswell ?

nice and simple to read would save hunting this hole thread... so far im a bit confused on what I need to get the ultimate in my car.

i do know ill prob need to get the greddy firmware updates onto my lapy and the updates for the support tool would be good also.. i have a copy but god knows how out of date both are. so links to both aswell... sort of all nice and neat... that way we know what we need to do... il post pics an step by step install on my car so i am contributing also. doubt it is a difficult thing with a bloody plug n play harness though.

under passenger seat ? long cable or under dash ? decision.

well the r33 (both series) use the gtr harness. i will look through my posts son and get you part numbers.

as for the coils, they have nothing to do with the emu, but you have to alter the jumper setting, which i think it says on page 1 or 2 of this thread

and the standard harness is pretty long.

I have the e-manage ultimate and the support tool but nothing else (second and purchase)

car = r33 t s2 (active diff) model

could someone post the harness part no I need to wire up the thing. Pref for plug n play loom. ignition issues for s2 still ?

maybe an idea to cut down on questions would be to post the relevant part no's for each major model.

the t's and the r's from the major series. if there is a difference ie 33 s2 coil packs list those aswell ?

nice and simple to read would save hunting this hole thread... so far im a bit confused on what I need to get the ultimate in my car.

i do know ill prob need to get the greddy firmware updates onto my lapy and the updates for the support tool would be good also.. i have a copy but god knows how out of date both are. so links to both aswell... sort of all nice and neat... that way we know what we need to do... il post pics an step by step install on my car so i am contributing also. doubt it is a difficult thing with a bloody plug n play harness though.

under passenger seat ? long cable or under dash ? decision.

The part number is 15920904. I purchased my form www.nengun.com/ 2 weeks a go, and the have in stock

Ok if you remove your MAF sensor wats going to happend with the air intake temp is part of the MAF sensor? do you have to use a separate one?

yeah gtst's don't have intake air temp sensor or in your case your RB25 or RB20. The RB26/GTR has it.

Edited by KeyMaker

hey mate, im always asking questions, just recieved me emu.

when removing the afm, is there any limit to the amount of powa it can run

reason im asking is because i was gonna buy a q45 afm, but if this cancells that out, it will save me $400

so can it still make say 300kw on the remove afm setting???\

cheers

reason im asking is because i was gonna buy a q45 afm, but if this cancells that out, it will save me $400

cheers

well ther is a limit. if you remove you MAF a run a greddy pressure sensor your limit is 3 bar or 45 psi

Edited by nomenai

cheers

i had no dramas making 330rwkw at around 14 psi with no AFM's on our car. i will post up the map once i get home