SAU Community

E-manage Ultimate (emu) 56k Beware (screen Shots)

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a fair crack at fixing the ignition and fuel maps this morning.

Adjusted the scale on the A/F target, Ignition, and INJ1 to:

Start at 4000 rpm and finish at 7200 for rpm's

Start at 3.0V and finish at 5.0V for input voltage.

Still got a fuzzy bit in the ignition timing around 6000 rpm's where the timing goes from + to - with only one row of 0's seperating them.

Might have to space it out a bit further apart with the scale changer.

Heres a pic of my new datalog:

Still some work to do, but the AFR's are looking really nice now. Power delivery is very much improved.

nearly_fixed.doc

Could you please tell me exactly what was swapped around to fix the miss you said you had on your injectors UCD15R33?

You said someone changed 1 and 6 around? You mean removed and swapped injectors around or whats the go?

Just curious what fixed it for you because I had a severe miss with one of the injectors I was using.

Hello

I want to install the e-manage ultimate in my r33 gts25t spec 2 -97

What do I need more than this ?

https://www.rhdjapan.com/jdm/TRUST-E-Manage...c-Harness-24517

for ecr33

and the Ecu https://www.rhdjapan.com/jdm/TRUST-E-Manage...Main-Unit-18517

Does I need any moore parts ?

Is it just bolt on and then I can take my car out for a ride ?

I want to drive with a Map sensor instead of the afm is that possible and what do I need for that ?

Best regards

Simon from Sweden ( sorry if you don´t understand)

Your going to need the pressure sensor as well as the pressure sensor harness. Also get a usb cable to connect to pc.

It is just bolt on and go, although you need to connect it to a laptop or pc to configure it before you start it the first time. This is to tell the emanage what type of car its connected to and what it has that isnt standard. Once its configured it will still be outputting the exact same ignition and fuel signals as the standard ecu signal thats coming in. The maps need to be adjusted on a laptop via a usb cable to make any changes to the ignition or fuel ect.

When you have done this, you will need to create a map BEFORE connecting up the map sensor and removing the air flow meter. This is explained on this thread a few pages back.

This might be a crazy idea, and I'd say someone has tried it before:

To upgrade injectors on my r33, leave standard FPR, Injectors and rail.

Buy (1) 900 to 1000 cc top feed high impedance injector. $80

Using the emanages extra injector driver chanel, weld a bung into the intake pipe before the throttle plate for the injector.

Make up a hose from the rail to the injector and bring it into operation at around 4000 rpm.

6 * 380cc = 2280

6 * 555cc = 3330

6 * 380cc + 1000cc = 3280

Any thoughts?? :rofl:

Cheers for the advice really appreciate it, think I might go for the ultimate, the modifying process is a never ending one as i'm sure you know. So better to be prepared.

I had an Ultimate in my R33 GTS-t and it could never be tuned right.

It was boost spiking at certain levels(between 2500 & 4000) despite proper tuning!

Ripped it out and popped in a Power FC!

Best thing i ever did.

I had an Ultimate in my R33 GTS-t and it could never be tuned right.

It was boost spiking at certain levels(between 2500 & 4000) despite proper tuning!

Ripped it out and popped in a Power FC!

Best thing i ever did.

tuned or installed incorrectley 1000000%

r33 is a piece of piss and works fine... done around 30 now.

Sorry to dig up this post, but I have a question about the EMU that has not been addressed at all in this thread.

Will the rev limiter cut function work with the RB20/25/26 ECU's? I have tried in vain to raise the rev limit of my S1.5 RB25DET using this feature. No matter what I set the TP%, cut time, hold & limit values, and injector duty cycle times to, the engine will not rev past 7000 rpm. I am using the P&P N-4 harness with my EMU, and have repinned it accordingly.

If anyone out there has gotten this to work, please share what you've done. Thanks!

BTW, I am in the U.S. and have the 25 squeezed into my S14a (will link pix if requested) :)

URAS, I also PM'd you about this and a few other things but have not heard back. If you have some time I'd really appreciate a response.

Sorry to dig up this post, but I have a question about the EMU that has not been addressed at all in this thread.

Will the rev limiter cut function work with the RB20/25/26 ECU's? I have tried in vain to raise the rev limit of my S1.5 RB25DET using this feature. No matter what I set the TP%, cut time, hold & limit values, and injector duty cycle times to, the engine will not rev past 7000 rpm. I am using the P&P N-4 harness with my EMU, and have repinned it accordingly.

If anyone out there has gotten this to work, please share what you've done. Thanks!

BTW, I am in the U.S. and have the 25 squeezed into my S14a (will link pix if requested) :banana:

URAS, I also PM'd you about this and a few other things but have not heard back. If you have some time I'd really appreciate a response.

sorry i get bombarded with pm's so i miss a few :blush: can you email me a datalog of the car hitting rev limit say in 3rd? and also your map, i will then try figure it out and send it back ASAP. i will also explain how to do it based on your info :)

email it to [email protected]