SAU Community

Rb26 Pfc Working On Rb20/rb25

Are you interested in a custom modified PFC to suit your RB20 and RB25?  

336 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hey, man, that's a awesome idea, i m into 1 too. Some how im in new zealand auckland, do u mind send it to meif i pay for the postage ? do i just need to buy a brand new set of ECU and hand controller for RB26 , does it have to be R33 or R32 ?

cheers cant wait for your result

if we buy the loom from you, do we have to give you the FC's we get to change around settings? im a little confused...

i would be getting it tuned by trent (autobarn trader on ns.com) you know the road tunes...

cheers

Simon

I heard the Apexi pfc are not available for auto's but have to be modded or programmed to suit is this true??

R33 PFC works fairly well on auto, i have tuned about 4 now, not perfect but most dont notice the small short comings.

Well I can tell you, if this works out good, I'll definately start spreading the word from RS Performance (my business) for all those up here in the States who want a PFC for a RB20 and 25... Myself included.

Edited by Draconis

don't worry Paul, about a 1/3 of people won't front with the coin at crunch time >_<

normally i'd agree. but seriously.. its the god of tuning for skylines (ssh those who think its not the best for $) .. make it happen or we riot your ass....just kidding :mellow:.

If im too impatient Paul I will get a Greddy emanage Ultimate... but as I am now saving for rims. My first 1,500 or whatever the feck its gonna cost me for you to get this working will go to you when the timing is right. make it happen.

Paul - I am a big fan of your work (your Power FC FAQ has been of great help to individual tuners and workshops alike), AND this thread - an affordable Power FC solution for HCR32 owners has always been a hole in Apex's range - and not to mention loss of the ECR33 unit. Air temp is a pretty exciting addition too...

I believe Australian skyline owners acceptance of power FC as such a benchmark tuning tool is in no small part assisted by you. Going out of your way to help educate and support others on an item that otherwise had not a great deal of "freely available" tech info (certianly in english anyway).

Will be watching this thread with great interest. More power to you!