SAU Community

Leather R33 Gear & Handbrake Boots Group Buy

pablo101

Currently have a few extra sets from the previous group buy, PM me if you want one (no waiting time! pay and receive them next day)

I am running a R33 Gear & Hand Brake Boots group buy. Some people missed out last time because the group buy was filled, however due to popular demand I have opened a new one for those who missed out.

I have sourced a manufacturer that makes genuine leather Gear & Hand Brake Boots for R33 Skylines.

Nissan sells them for $150. He sells one gear and hand brake boot for $95 with postage to Australia.

But if we make a minimum of 10 orders, for $55 you will get a gear stick boot, a hand brake boot and express postage to your door.

If you are interested please PM me or post here to be included in this group buy.

Current Groupbuy

Deano45 (payment received)

stevo~

dat16dog

FLY12N

jazz

levinet (gear boot only)

greggers

cafe

Please leave positive trader feedback when you receive your boots and I'll do the same :D

post-13315-1181520756_thumb.jpg

post-13315-1181520731_thumb.jpg

Edited by pablo101

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any chance these could be made in other colours or is it just black on offer?

Sorry, only black leather available

Does the hand brake boot come with the wire frame as well or does that need to be provided.?

Cheers.

Steel wire is already included in the hand brake boot, no modification needed on installation

can you only buy just gear cover?

dont need the handbrake one as thats in excellent condition..

Sorry, it comes as a package, I suggest you keep the other or pass it to a mate

Edited by pablo101

Howdy Pablo,

Thanks for confirming that you've received our payments.

Have you had any indication as to when when the consignment is due to arrive? Hopefully won't be too long as I'm itching to fit them up! :D

I appreciate the effort you've gone to in setting up this group buy and look forward to your next update.

Cheers, Mike