SAU Community

Cheap Jap parts Brand New. HKS, NISMO, BLITZ, APEXi, Greddy.

Hey guys, I have a mate in Japan who can get nearly any Japanese performence part brand new and send it direct to Australia. He can get parts cheaper than any price in Australia, including shipping to your door.

HKS, BLITZ, APEXi, NISMO, JUN, TRD, Greddy, you name it, he can probably get it. This is an excellent way to get top quality brand new parts, at japanese domestic market prices. Let me know if you want any parts. Delivery is between 10-14 days.

email me at

kristian.han****ATstudentmail.newcastle.edu.au

***remember to change the AT for a @ in the email address above****

or reply here.

Guys, I have bought heaps of parts for my car, you should see what you can get !!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

supra man - this looks as tho money is being made from this excersize... if so, you should be posting in the business section.

i am locking this thread, i will delete it in 24 hours if i haven't heard from you regarding a business donation.

Christian

Ok, just got the price back from japan. I can get them for you for $1460 delivered. Let me know what you think about the price.

great price... make many who sell locally see red i am sure. You can get them cheaper than $2000 most definitely, but you have to also source through Japan.