Western Subs

Danny Mack

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your loss, the west meets have been well organised and the people have been great :cool:

not one car jacking yet!!!

Yeah dude, I was just joking about the reason, TBH by the time I get home from work it's usually too late after I eat dinner and beat my wife :D:D

• 3 weeks later...
Another westy here, Melton West... so West West side lol.

Will be selling up and moving back to taylors soon though, Melton is a hole and too far from anything, we do have a pretty good selsction of fast food outlets though, I like to call it Fat City, Maccas across the road from KFC which is across the road from Subway with is next to Red Rooster which is 50m away from Hungry Jacks. Then there is another Maccas, KFC, 2 more Subways a Souvlaki Hut oh and we have a Taco Bill!!!

yeah my missus is from melton and we're forever tucking into the fine eateries out there :-)

I'm from Sunbury. Actually see a lot of similarities between the two areas!

Hi guys, can someone local please tell me where you get your used import parts from? I'm in Werribee now and have a car emergency to fix asap tomorrow.

Not having much luck finding wreckers online (in this area anyway). :devil:

Thankyou for any help!!

Cheers

Kaz

what do u need?

holfords in spotswood is pretty good but he might not have much left since he is getting out of parts i heard.

deer park wreckers is orite too.. depends what u need more details would help

yeah my missus is from melton and we're forever tucking into the fine eateries out there :-)

I'm from Sunbury. Actually see a lot of similarities between the two areas!

im from sunbury as well, i think ive seen your car around.

Hi guys, can someone local please tell me where you get your used import parts from? I'm in Werribee now and have a car emergency to fix asap tomorrow.

Not having much luck finding wreckers online (in this area anyway). :devil:

Thankyou for any help!!

Cheers

Kaz

just go knock on some randoms front door, their bound to know someone in the area that stocks parts in their garage .....

Do it like a true westie, drive round until you see the same car as yours parked outside then take the part you need, possesion is 9 tenths of the law, well that's the excuse you always hear in the west lol!

lol great.. thats a huge help.. actually there is a skyline with an SAU Sticker a couple of streets away.. white r33 from memory though, wrong model! Maybe I can help myself to his garage? lol

Well.. the very first night I was here, the garage was full of boxes and I had to leave the car outside that night.. besides I CBF moving it at that point!! It was parked kinda across the road with the bonnet facing a reserve.. some lovely little pricks spraypainted a horrid blue on my bonnet and my front plate overnight.. FFS! Apparently cars are left outside here all the time and nothing has happened in the last 10+ years.. first night I was here tho FFS!! Cops said 'welcome to Werribee'.. yeah great thanks :\

$100 just to replace the plate

Everything has been fine since though.. quiet area.. overly nice neighbours.. much better than Epping.

Anyway I'm in desperate need of a 180sx drivers seat and an R32 RB20 clutch pedal box.. both have broken in the space of 2days! So anywhere that wrecks 180s and R32s would be awesome.. I know where some are in Epping but I cbf driving all the way back there.. :\