SAU Community

A Question For A31 Ceff/c33 Laurel/r32 4-door Owners.

R31 drift pig

Ok long story short.... :rant:

I own a R31 RB20DET, and getting a kit for it is nigh on impossible unless I fork out over $2500 for the R31 House kits, which, for a drift car, is a little silly.

Ive been looking at a Lot of R31 House's cars and they use a lot of other cars kits ie Ceff and Laurel, modded to suit the cars.

Im after the Side skirt dimensions for All 3 of the above mantioned models, as you can buy copy kits rather cheap.

I already have a R31 House copy front lip, and was considering C33 laurel URAS sides and rear, but wish to know dimensions before I do anything.

veloce3248img600x450117vd3.jpg

A31 URAS side skirts^^^

gtw4dk0.jpg

C33 Laurel URAS sides and rear bar^^^

To me it seems they cut the rear bar and fibreglass it onto a stock rear bar.... and the A31 URAS sides are simply cut to fit....

Heard a few rumours that R32 4 - Door sides fit, and if so, a set of Vertex sides would do the job quite nicley. :P:(

Ive tried emailing R31 house, using a translator, but I got a reply in Kanji and I cant translate it. :rant: :rant:

I know that some think kits and such are stupid, but Ive pretty much done everything else, bodykit and paint plus my cage(which goes in on the 23rd of june) were the last on my list.

To sum up, Im after Side skirt lengths on the Above mentioned 3 cars.... A31, C33 and R32 4 - Door. Need the actual length of the side of car, not the sideskirt.

Thank you all in advance.

Ben. :):rant:

Edited by R31 drift pig

Already looked there... tried URAS aus, Monkey warehouse and Jetspeed.... they didnt have any in stock to measure. Im not ordering them in if they wont fit. :)

Trying Viva Garage tomorrow

Anyone? Just need someone torun out to their car with a tape measure and get the bottom wheel arch to arch measurements (where a sideskirt would bolt on) for a C33 and 32 foor door... mate has a A31 and checking his tomorrow arvo.

Any help would be appreciated. :):(

Thanks Guys.

Hey ,

a31 and c33 are identical for side skirt fitment.

I have a pair of Uras skirts that I want to get rid of as well as a rear bar to suit cefiro.

Where do you live ?

Could do some trial fitting???

PM me.

PM'd you about those sideskirts previously....

You have new PM.

Cheers for all your help guys...

• 11 years later...