:eek: Is NENGUN For Real??!!

Guest | hype^ |

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest | hype^ |
Originally posted by nengun

I wrote in the WA section on Why my parts are cheap.

Regards

nengun

Ps I got my name back

what thread?

Originally posted by | hype^ |

ok this is b/s now...  

who is the REAL NENGUN???  

'skylar' or 'nengun'

seriously..

It`s the real nengun . I was told that our names were automatically transfered from SDU but they didn`t come with the original password. You have to reset the password.

Regards

nengun

Ok having never ordered parts from Nengun's site (or even looked at it at all) how do you go for paying the 15% import duty and then 10% gst. Is that factored into the price?? Does that make the cost of parts still so cheap?

Bleck

I have bought parts from Nengun and no, it is not factored in.

With small items it is not an issue but with larger or more expensive stuff , be prepared to pay the duty and GST.This sometimes makes the difference between a bargain and just a good deal.

Ken

Sorry buddy, if GTRKEN say's that import duty and gst is not factored, then you will pay for it on anything. I'm guessing he means small as in <$200 - $300 (ie. small tax on small amounts is still small).

ie. If you saw an Apexi AVC-R on the site for say $850. Then when it hits our shores, the friendly customs man will hit you with $127.50 for import duty, then another $97.75 for the gst. Bringing the grand total for the unit to about $1,075.

Not so cheap after all hey....? Autobarn in Adelaide about twice per year has 20% off most stock, so I think I'll wait for that day to come round again.

Bleck

Guest | hype^ |
Originally posted by Bleck

ie. If you saw an Apexi AVC-R on the site for say $850.  Then when it hits our shores, the friendly customs man will hit you with $127.50 for import duty, then another $97.75 for the gst.  Bringing the grand total for the unit to about $1,075.

Bleck

ur kidding :eek:

thats really stuffed!

now im not so sure about importing stuff..

i mean if its pretty much the same price as here in the end..

why bother?:confused:

Originally posted by | hype^ |

ur kidding :eek:  

thats really stuffed!

now im not so sure about importing stuff..  

i mean if its pretty much the same price as here in the end..  

why bother?:confused:

You are way of the mark buddy. Anyone who has ever bought anything of me would be laughing at the math. And so are you GTR Ken or do I have to refresh your memory?

Ok well excuse my ignorance, but if I'm way off the mark tell us how (if at all) import duty and gst is charged? My assumptions were based on what a bloke from customs told me over the phone when I questioned them about importing some mags from Singapore.

The mags I was importing were about $600 per rim and he said I would pay 15% import duty (standard for cars and car parts), and then another 10% gst. If you have some more info to shed some light on this..... please do so.

Bleck

Originally posted by Bleck

Ok well excuse my ignorance, but if I'm way off the mark tell us how (if at all) import duty and gst is charged?  My assumptions were based on what a bloke from customs told me over the phone when I questioned them about importing some mags from Singapore.

The mags I was importing were about $600 per rim and he said I would pay 15% import duty (standard for cars and car parts), and then another 10% gst.  If you have some more info to shed some light on this..... please do so.

Bleck

Come and by some parts and find out.

my friend got a AVC-R landed at his door for a grand total of $850 from takakaira. There are many ways to avoid paying all those charges. I'm pretty sure nengun has a few up his sleeve.

also Nengun i have shot you over a pm on some parts i am after thanks.

Guest | hype^ |
Originally posted by nengun

You are way of the mark buddy. Anyone who has ever bought anything of me would be laughing at the math. And so are you GTR Ken or do I have to refresh your memory?

hey i was just goin on what the dude b4 me said :)

i was hoping he was wrong..

i guess ill find out when i order my P FC soon off ya. :)

not meaning to criticise its not entirelly B**** fault but sometimes he can a little bit slow and sometime vague in his answers.. But too his credit I did finally get my money back when he couldn't source what I wanted due to another supplier from yahoo auctions advertising something in stock that he didn't actually have.

Originally posted by ice180

not meaning to criticise its not entirelly B*** fault but sometimes he can a little bit slow and sometime vague in his answers.. But too his credit I did finally get my money back when he couldn't source what I wanted due to another supplier from yahoo auctions advertising something in stock that he didn't actually have.

Yes I do become a bit slow and vague when I am dealing with 422 e mails. That`s what I woke up to this morning.

Guest | hype^ |

he replied to mine straight by the next day :uh-huh:

so anyway when i wanna order something nengun .. how do i do so??

Guest | hype^ |

hey can i just ask some thing?

this is a avc-r on ur site and what it says..

"NEW Apexi boost control kit

57,350 yen includes shipping 1.5 kgs and bank charges here in Japan

$807 AUS"

but dude.. i just did the conversion on yahoo and 57,350 yen is 909.43 .... thats over 100$ difference.,,,

:confused: which is right? the yen price or the dollar price?