My R34 4 Door Drift Car Build

msports180

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so who built the car... how did you buy it?

looks nice...

I baught the car painted the orange colour but stock as a rock mechanically.

So ive done everything to it except the paint...

I didnt take many build up pic's.

here's some, the car as i baught it, then when we first put the SR in, gutting the dash, and then making the dash cluster.

its taken me about 8 months to build it, mainly due to running on such a tight budget, while building the car, i have had to pay for my wedding and weve started builidng... so the car was way back on the priority list (well, her list).

I wanted to have the car finished the first time if you know what i mean, i didnt want to get it on the road and it still need some work etc. So i did everything straight away. I could have had it going quicker but i wouldnt of been happy with it. The only things i want to do know are just the alloy radiator and cage, these can wait till the funds arive.

post-11869-1178076718.jpg

post-11869-1178076814.jpg

post-11869-1178076966.jpg

post-11869-1178077121.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the positive comments guys.

I did put some thaught into the car as i wanted to roll it out done, not with little bits that still needed completing. The only thing the cars needs is a 2way and a cage and then i would be 100% happy with it.

Im just waiting to use the bloody thing!! there's no track days in sight atm its driving me mad...

Dont ya just love bad news

i may have to sell the f*%king thing now to clear some bills before we move into our house...

As the car cant be used as an asset its worth nothing to the banks...

I havnt even used it yet!! god damn it, if i have to i wont be happy.

Ah crap dude :nyaanyaa: That's unfortunate to hear.

yeah, im a bit depressed atm. I had a few people that where all keen to help me with the car and now there no where to be seen. So i cant get it anywhere etc. I dont have a trailer or a tow car.

its just money sitting there i need atm, and unfortunatley it may need to go.

if someone was to offer me enuf now i may sell it, if not there i will keep it and find another way to get some money together.

Edited by msports180

she doesnt run?

yeah it runs but its race rally only rego...

dealer plates would be handy.

it is a lot of work gone to waste if i have to sell, but with the real estate market the way it is atm i mite not have any choice.

if i could bring my self to sell my road car i may be able to afford to by a tow car and a trailer. But then i have nothing nice to drive on the street.

I have to sell one of my car's with in the next 6 months.

im buying lotto tickets atm!!

factory nismo option ones i think?

autoworx here in perth sell copy one's from memory.

You can also get em from carmate.com but some others have had issues with product quality but mine are from there and no problems.

• 3 weeks later...

Well i finally got to use the car, there was a local club day near me at the collie motorplex (3 hours south of perth). Its only a small track but is well suited to drifting as there is plenty of run off, a mixture of fast and slow corners and a great team of people running the track.

The car was awesome, sat really flat. Was so smooth stepping out and in transition. Just a real pleasure to drift. The only problems i had was an ECU problem which was causing the engine to cut out at 6800rpm, the diff opening up a bit (havnt shimmed it yet) and the hydraulic handbrake not working that well yet (need beter pads). Apart from that i had an absolute ball.

Hear are some pic's...

DSCF4576.jpg

DSCF4566.jpg

DSCF4586.jpg

awesome looking car!

im thinking about doing something similiar actually,

looks like ya had a great deal of fun with it. :D

how much are you looking to get for it?