• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Yeah, Well, not much has been happening round here but were trying to get things going. Seems that just as many people out of NT post here as those from NT. Which can be very helpful. Very few from Alice which is a bit disapointing! I am gunna keep coming back!!

I guess most ppl post in Boost as the are bugger all skylines in NT, One thing that is happening tho is we have started our own official drift club, it is tied in with NAMSC so that we use the track (hidden valley) the same day they do lap sprints. It's called TEDA (top end drift association)

One thing that is happening tho is we have started our own official drift club, it is tied in with NAMSC so that we use the track (hidden valley) the same day they do lap sprints. It's called TEDA (top end drift association)

Awesome..we are trying to get one going here too..slowly... :( I really hope it works out, already have a couple of potential sponsors if everything gets aproved.

Hi mark , I am also a member of SAUQLD as I used to and will be again living in QLD, hay Azriel me and the other smurfs up in Darwin would love for you guys to come up for a drift day one time , does not have to the next one but , the next one is the 30th sep 07 , applications have to be in on the 14th of sept , check www.namsc.org.au I think , just google namsc and you will find it or the NT drift fourm on Boost.

Hi jaqule, Thanks for the invite..Myself and the guys here would love to get up there for a drift with you,,,,but easier said than done. This ones a bit soon but I'll try for a later one..See how it goes!! If your ever down here look me up..

Hey markimak, and the rest of Qld.!! :)

hiya just thought ill spread the love

Hi mark , I am also a member of SAUQLD as I used to and will be again living in QLD, hay Azriel me and the other smurfs up in Darwin would love for you guys to come up for a drift day one time , does not have to the next one but , the next one is the 30th sep 07 , applications have to be in on the 14th of sept , check www.namsc.org.au I think , just google namsc and you will find it or the NT drift fourm on Boost.

come to brisbane.. watch the DA when its on next.. and i just put my cusco 2way in :D

Hi jaqule, Thanks for the invite..Myself and the guys here would love to get up there for a drift with you,,,,but easier said than done. This ones a bit soon but I'll try for a later one..See how it goes!! If your ever down here look me up..

head east and come to QR

Have they fixed the ripples on the track at turn 1 & 3 yet ? Have to say after drifting on both tracks , hidden valley is so much better , shows what a real track should be like!