SAU Community

Stagea Fuel Economy

RUS

Iv got a 25de and im sure i get less then 400km from a full tank im sure it uses way to much seems very thirtys iv just gone around the south island of new Zealand and by the time im home i think id have spent over 1g on gas only paid 1800 for the wag im about to burn it haha

After fitment of the following to my M35
1. Power intake duct
2. Fujitsubo legalis cat back exhaust
3. Scotty stainless dump pipe
On a recent trip I got 7.6L/100k. That was cruising down the Princes from Melbs to Bairnsdale (possibly with tail wind!)
I was running United 100.
Awesome! Had to re-do the calcs a couple of times!
I've done similar economy on highway trips (down to apollo bay for example), not giving it the berries and taking it easy.

I’m really hoping I can achieve close to that once it’s gone in for a few bits. Downpipe and a full service (will replace o2 at same time) and I’m hoping it’ll be less thirsty!

Both my PNM35s seem to be about the same fuel economy. Seeing 8.8l/100km on the (windy, hilly NZ) open road up to just over 12l/100km in stop/start traffic. Considering factory 50/70 economy rating is 12.5l/100km I'm quite happy with what I'm getting. I'm not babying them either.

9 hours ago, myothercarsa2cv said:

I’m really hoping I can achieve close to that once it’s gone in for a few bits. Downpipe and a full service (will replace o2 at same time) and I’m hoping it’ll be less thirsty!

Only as good as your right foot... :D

• Like 1

I was getting 300-320km a tank until recently in the S2 auto, was hovering around 16->18L/100km.

Change of spark plugs, cracked/hardened vacuum hoses and air intake hoses now down to 14.2->14.8L/100km and getting 400km a tank :)

• Like 1

• 8 months later...