SAU Community

Beer Baron's Japan Photo Diary

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Beer Baron just checking out the lastest pics omg i carnt stop looking at them at work and gee the chick with the GTR cap your bloody right very cute the Japanese girls are very cute, all those pics are great carnt wait to go over there just gotta save after i get the gts back together.

How do you get so lucky and get to go over there so much?

Just work hard and be good to your mother. :D

glad you enjoyed the pics :blink:

post-33330-1200123834_thumb.jpg

i had a quick look through the thread didnt see it brought up. but does anyone see what i see in the r33's numberplate

I dunno? I can see me in there taking the pic? is there something I'm missing? did I have my fly unzipped?

well I usually rock on with my cock on, so I thought a change was in order :D

dmac, yes will be making another trip sometime mid year. not sure when exactly yet, I can be a tad last minute with the whole planning thing. will certainly be back in november 08 too.

so come on guys, what's in the number plate? is this like one of those magic eye pictures? do I have to squint to see it?

dmac, yes will be making another trip sometime mid year. not sure when exactly yet, I can be a tad last minute with the whole planning thing. will certainly be back in november 08 too.

I dont know how you do it on such short notice i strugle to not go out on the weekend with out being organized i spose its from living in the country and getting home from the city at 4 or 5 is just about inpossible

Excellent Pics mate. Looks like you have managed to experience some dream holidays in Japan! Some great handywork with the camera there too! I've noticed alot of you expressing interest in the things beer baron has shown us. My advice... Go to Japan and do it.. A few years ago i decided to go to Japan. I did, bought a 32 gtr, toured round Japan in it, did it up at all the workshops, track days, touge, drifts and it was a dream. I now have it sitting in my garage in Melbourne as a reminder of my time there! Japan is not a difficult place to meet people, they are more welcoming then you will find anywhere else. So sell up and get moving!

post-3918-1200833640_thumb.jpg

Excellent Pics mate. Looks like you have managed to experience some dream holidays in Japan! Some great handywork with the camera there too! I've noticed alot of you expressing interest in the things beer baron has shown us. My advice... Go to Japan and do it.. A few years ago i decided to go to Japan. I did, bought a 32 gtr, toured round Japan in it, did it up at all the workshops, track days, touge, drifts and it was a dream. I now have it sitting in my garage in Melbourne as a reminder of my time there! Japan is not a difficult place to meet people, they are more welcoming then you will find anywhere else. So sell up and get moving!

Bloody nice GTR im in love with it very clean.

Carnt sell up atm got my aprenticship to finish and my gtr & xt gt projects to finish before i sell up and go on tour lol but want to do a vist there would be great you should post your pics up in your own tour thread

• 2 months later...

Mr Baron sir..... could you possibly upload larger images in future :yes:

1680x1050 or larger. there are some great wallpaper-esque shots, but no chance of using them as such.

thank you kindly :)

sure mate. Now that the forum does auto-resize it shouldn't be a problem. :)

I have a lot more photos still but haven't had time or motivation to upload but if I have a quiet one this weekend I may do some. it's good fun going through them, lots of good memories :yes:

hey richard great thread and pics!

i wonder why you dont setup your own blog for something like this? integrate a photogallery on it..load up picasa on your PC..let it automatically upload/resize images..but then i suppose you wont have these sort of threads going haha

im also looking to get a 40D..but think money spent better on lenses..i have a 300D still..looking at a 70-200mm IS 2.8 sometime soon.

was it you that I met briefly at PI?? with the silver s13? i was with ferni and the S2k

hey richard great thread and pics!

i wonder why you dont setup your own blog for something like this? integrate a photogallery on it..load up picasa on your PC..let it automatically upload/resize images..but then i suppose you wont have these sort of threads going haha

im also looking to get a 40D..but think money spent better on lenses..i have a 300D still..looking at a 70-200mm IS 2.8 sometime soon.

was it you that I met briefly at PI?? with the silver s13? i was with ferni and the S2k

hi mate, yep that was me :D

yeah I've kept on trucking with the 400D. I kind of f**ked it a bit on the way back to melbourne, I left it in the boot and when I pulled it out there was a nice big mark on the LCD. D'oh!

as for setting up the blog, yeah I probably should. I never really intended it to get this big, I just wanted to share some pics and stories mainly with you guys. plus I'm a bit noob with blog/picasa etc. All I know is, start thread, load to imageshack, link it in. :D

haha yeah youve got an audience here now so might as well keep on kicking

my cameras a bit beat..but nearly 15000 clicks later and its still going well..has lots of scratches on the LCD haha

Hey beer baron, just wanna add my thanks. everytime i read this thred (which is becoming more and more often) i want more and more to go over and visit. soon as i can find a way ill be on the next flight. thanks again man. much appriciated.

I did, bought a 32 gtr, toured round Japan in it, did it up at all the workshops, track days, touge, drifts and it was a dream.

Am i the only one thats thinking preview to 2 fast 2 furious here?

Edited by RSC41