SAU Community

Skylines Australia Events Links

GoldZilla

Hmmmmm, well as I mentioned a few weeks back, I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread where we could list all the events that are going on in each state, especially to benefit those who rarely venture out of the Stagea Discussion section of SAU.

Anyone can contribute to this thread, and I will keep the info in this first post updated as old events pass, and new events come up. But, I ask that all off-topic discussions are kept to a bare minimum, please!

Upcoming NSW Events:

Upcoming Victoria Events:

Upcoming Queensland Events:

• Anyone got anything to add?

Upcoming WA Events:

• Ummm...

Upcoming South Australia Events:

• Well, peoples...

• 9 months later...

Well..

for those that are not in the know..

3Intheback and I still run skid days in Gympie.

PM me if you want to get on a list to go skidding and learn a bit of stuff.

Its all the same info that Ska was goin on with.

Thats all

• 4 months later...
I'll be hitting the dyno in 2 weeks - we had only 2 stageas at the last dyno day (Nick and xmetal, mine was not running right), would be great to see a better turn out this time!

I'll check my calendar....would be interesting to see how much HP the M35 (fat cow) makes.

Might also see wether I can get the Dad to bring down the R31....reckon it might win the 2lt Turbo cat..... definitely win the best sound award :cool:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
New NSW event added...

hi,

im new to this and i just recently purchased a r32 gtr which i have been wanting for too long. i want to know if i can join the cruise on the 13/12/08.

i tried to click the link for it but it seems to be broken.

let us know.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey all, as the newly appointed sauqld events exec for nth qld, i am at the moment trying to put together a drag night in townsville later this year, around early august. it would be great to see some stagea owners make the trip up to townsville this year :P show these skyline boys how ya do it on the 1/4 mile :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

NSW people, get yourselves to the Oran Park GP track day - this is a mega-cheap event and is one of the VERY FEW chances you'll EVER get to race at Oran Park before it is closed at the end of this year and replaced by a bloody housing estate...

:blush:

Link: trackdaymaycopy3a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...