SAU Community

Happy Birthday Lauren (nizmo)!!!!!

Sneeza

Thanks guys - so far its turning out pretty good - im sitting in my little cubicle surrounded by balloons n pretty shiny banners :wave:

Thanks Liz hun - you always remember :( *hugs*

Now who's got me my HKS twinturbocharger kit???

thanks boosty - i prefer the "got my data" seal though - i find that highly amusing. :P

geez i joined SAU when i was 19 ...... back in the day huh???

happy birthday again

so birthday burnouts am invited to that the hks twinturbo charger kit yeah it in the mail :P thats waht the guy said yeah that right :)

haha have a great afternoon if burnouts are needed let me know just dont let the granma down the road get her camera phone out

thanks boosty - i prefer the "got my data" seal though - i find that highly amusing. :)

geez i joined SAU when i was 19 ...... back in the day huh???

Jeez Lauren... do you think Boostzor will class us as 'old skool' yet :P I remember your 20th Birthday, 21st birthday... 22nd...2...i'll stop now hahaha

Yerp defiantely was back in the day. there were never any accidents, cars were all in perfect nic and we got no negative attention from police or today tonight or anything, it was great. Well thats how i remember it at least.

i only class SDU ppl as "old skool", mostly cause they are old, ure not quite there yet.