SAU Community

Nizmo & Gtstvspec Are Engaged!

Nizmo

Well I might as well break the news - being of the female persuasion it's a lot harder for me to keep these things quiet. :laugh:

Paul and I were engaged Friday night :(

Joined SAUWA over 4 years ago to learn more about my car who would of thought it would lead me to the person I will be spending the rest of my life with :happy: Lucky i went the Skyline and not the Subaru Liberty huh!

Extremely happy and thought I'd share the news where it all got started ;)

Love you babe! :D

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha you managed a whole day at work without spilling the beans.. but how did you sit through last nights comittee meeting? haha

i cant keep secrets - i would have spontaneously combust if i were keeping a secret that big.

:laugh: congratulations! =]

so whens the big day...

Lucy - didnt really keep it a secret at last nights committee meeting :laugh: Most people know by now - its just i wanted to give paul the opportunity to tell his friends before i blurted it out on the net and then have people calling him going "why didnt you tell us" kinda thing. I wouldnt even try to keep it a secret with a ring like mine - its hardly subtle! Stunning ring.

Dale - obviously you haven't met too many people in the car scene have ya?! haha thanks hun thats very sweet.

well, i dont know when you put that pm under ur msn name...but i thought you would have told all of us about 3 min after paul proposed

isnt that the female thing to do?

get engaged and 5 min later you've rung up your parents, girlfreinds, other parents, other friends, people you used to know back in primary school and that random down the road, and then you get back to the guy that just proposed to you....

anyway, ive already said my bit to you last night, but also now to paul - congrats to both of you....

i call a skyline wedding...

Ash - i actually waited almost a whole 24 hours before i told my mum!! and she was the first to know (cos otherwise i wouldnt be typing this message right now) my best buddies found out 48 hours after. Its not that i dont love them - but its nice that you both have the peace n quiet to enjoy the moment before the madness starts haha.

I know what my mum was like with my 21st (she wanted me to have location and guestlist planned 6 months beforehand!) heaven help me what she's going to be with my wedding!!

well blow me down

what did your mum say when you said that paul had asked over 24 hours b4?

i know my grandmother would have gone off her rocker.....

Ashley my mum said "Congratulations something about what a good guy paul was blah blah blah - im off to drink champagne and have a cry" (only child) Pauls mum didnt find out til Sunday .... she held no grudges either.

No "Skyline Wedding" Its discrimantory against 350z's! :laugh:

Thanks Ossie!

Congrats lauren and paul. Looks like paul's ghayness needs to come to a stop, dan will be sad. :laugh:

Anyway, my gf's sister and bf went on a holiday to bali with his and her parents, got engaged there, and the whole family only found out like 2 weeks later. :( so 1~2 days is not soo bad.

Congrats, once again.

Great news guys!!!

Congrats to you both. May you spend many years cruising in Nissan's (See i didnt limit it to skylines) together :sleep:

WEDDING CRUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW i didnt know yous met on here :sleep: congrats two you both, you are two awsum people and you really make a good couple :P

it seems that quite a few people have met through here lol