SAU Community

Share Your Fav 'youtube'

andz

If you think that went overboard... your a tool. That is hardly overboard, he made valid comments in each and was talking about life events. It's funny cause he bases alot of his stuff on the truth and you need to have an open mind to get most of his jokes and not be all stuck and go "ohrrr my god! thas horrrrrible! fetch me a 79 corveut de blanc wine from the cellar dora! this dave chapelle character is too hard core for me!".

Edited by Pauly33GTS-t

If you think that went overboard... your a prick. That is hardly overboard, he made valid comments in each and was talking about life events.

No...posting shit about prejudice views, be it black, gay etc people are always going to have mixed views on the subject. Just because u find it funny doesnt mean others will.

Keep your videos relativley clean, and your opinions to yourself, or u will find someone may/will be using the report button on u.

btw/ out of interest how many warings u got now paully? :)

its all his swearing and crassness i don't like Pauly i found some stand up Robin Williams now every 2nd word was F*@K turned me off even though what he was talking about was funny

black32, just because u listened to maybe 20 seconds of those videos doesnt make them racist or prejudice, modern standup comedy is full of these so called "racist jokes" as you might put them, it is simply observation. He is not racist, he is a comedian. I dont get how you dont get that.

btw, no warnings, im a friendly person.

I like them because of some of his views on people in general, This thread is for your favourite youtube videos, not a judging of whats funny and whats not.

Edited by Pauly33GTS-t

man these youtubes are funny

chappelle's i find really funny, that nigga is awesome

and as Steve said, bit of f*k this f*k that, in a funny context but

black32, just because u listened to maybe 20 seconds of those videos doesnt make them racist or prejudice, modern standup comedy is full of these so called "racist jokes" as you might put them, it is simply observation. He is not racist, he is a comedian. I dont get how you dont get that.

No i didnt say racist, or racist jokes. Being observant that a black neighbourhood is full of gay people? Or that they all rob u for a BJ? Yes, very observant of him....

Prejudice can mean - Preconceived opinion or bias against, or in favour of, a person or thing, characterised by stereotypical views. It may be positive or negative

FYTI i did watch all of the vids, and laughed at them.

that nigga is awesome

andz - lay off the homeboy shit, it makes u look 14

AHAHHAH that just reminded me of this homeboy looking tool bag that wanted me to spin the wheels for him as i was driving past......... Mate and i just laughed at him and his getup! Here we are in country town Adelaide and we have people who think they are in an American gang!

Oh and Andz i'd like to see you go up to a african american and call him "nigga" to his face! What is this KKK or something???

Edited by Deluxe

If you think that went overboard... your a prick. That is hardly overboard, he made valid comments in each and was talking about life events. It's funny cause he bases alot of his stuff on the truth and you need to have an open mind to get most of his jokes and not be all stuck and go "ohrrr my god! thas horrrrrible! fetch me a 79 corveut de blanc wine from the cellar dora! this dave chapelle character is too hard core for me!".

Maybe you can point out to the rest of us where the funny bits are.

If your idea of funny is stereotyping minority groups, you're stuck in the 70s. WAKE UP!!!

Oh and Andz i'd like to see you go up to a african american and call him "nigga" to his face! What is this KKK or something???

wtf are u on about

'nigga' was one of chappelle's topic that pauly posted