SAU Community

The Wacky Wagons Thread

Stinky Rooster

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are still a few glitches to be sorted out with the transfer to a new server, Kylie. It's probably better if you create and use your own account with Photobucket or something similar and link to your gallery in that...

I actually like the look of the new Commodore wagon. Looks very Euro, which is fine in my books!

:(

There is nothing good looking about any of the Commodore range :)

• 3 weeks later...

Call me what you like :laugh: but i quite like the look of this Dodge Magnum SRT, 6L Hemi V8 grunt has some appeal to me. It really is just a Chrysler 300c wagon, but has a much more aggressive looking front on it. Pretty cool yet still wacky

post-40810-1221269535_thumb.jpg

see that would of been alright, IF they didnt make it look absolutely retarded with extended roof height at the back, if they had of kept the same lines it might of been quite nice, but no, they turned into some sort of honda crx/skyline bastard child lol

see that would of been alright, IF they didnt make it look absolutely retarded with extended roof height at the back, if they had of kept the same lines it might of been quite nice, but no, they turned into some sort of honda crx/skyline bastard child lol

Agreed!

r32_stationwgn2.jpg

r32_stationwgn.jpg

SUCH an awesome opportunity gone to waste ;)

If they had just put a little extra work into the C pillar and last window, that could have been something pretty special IMHO. I would love to know where that tailgate came from. (the height of which, is obviously why the roofline was raised)

Oh, and did away with those stupid looking guard cutbacks.

• 3 months later...