SAU Community

The Wacky Wagons Thread

Stinky Rooster

OK, thread mining a bit here, but I just HAD to share this thing

decolinerscoot_rear.jpgdecoliner_frontview.jpg

Its an old Lincon, and they slotted in the AWD system from a Chevy C10, and then blanked out the rear drive to allow a specialized ramp system for a harley to go in the back. They used a traditional front end airbag system for the REAR suspension too. Talk about engineering!

deco-1_46PrF_7071.jpg

linky for those too lazy to google :)

http://www.decorides.com/decoliner_decoscoot.htm

(did I mention it is for sale? *runs off to buy lotto ticket*)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if this is old news but this picture looks pretty sweet.

post-62319-1246242437_thumb.png

now thats the shit...sort of love it sort of don't....it's classified as a wagon so the wife(also know as Harvey Norman) cannot complain. Wont get asked the Volvo questions in it either!!!!

I dont know if this is old news but this picture looks pretty sweet.

Yeah, old news... would look very nice if the photoshop "artist" didn't f*ck up the top left rear corner.

Would be simply amazing if it was true.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm pretty certain that the wagon versions of the Ferrari and Lambo were commissioned by the Sultan of Brunei many, many moons ago, when he was mega, MEGA-loaded with cash. He had a ridiculously large garage of exotic cars, and could afford to have these wagons (and many more) custom-made directly by the factories themselves.

lambwag1.jpg

I'm pretty certain that the wagon versions of the Ferrari and Lambo were commissioned by the Sultan of Brunei many, many moons ago, when he was mega, MEGA-loaded with cash. He had a ridiculously large garage of exotic cars, and could afford to have these wagons (and many more) custom-made directly by the factories themselves.

That may be so, but the Countach wagon is sacrilege of the highest order! :spank:

Yeah it is quit hideous, and my family fosters children now, so i have very little spare time to do anything but work and deal with kids at home :D

Good to hear your alright Cy. Dale, Chuckie, Duncan, Hugh, Nick and Brendan are still about on the forum.

Someone's gotta appreciate this... genuine RX3 wagon. A mate of mine has a 13B bridgeport that does easy 9s. lol

rx4wagon.jpg

Edited by dirtyRS4