SAU Community

..wonder If Anyone Will Buy This Second Time Round?

jasevr4

Yeah it's was on the J-spec and possibly Prestige site about a 10 months ago I reckon. Obviously everyone was scared off by the 5speed thing.. Either that or it's a heap. I wonder what else it's had done to it..?

we were SO close to buying that car.. and .. if its the car I think it is its on coil overs but just looked a bit thrashed/tired

I think the front bars been fixed up a bit since the photos I saw.

we were thinking of getting some rims similar to taht.. there were some BMW ones we saw that we loved !

I was talking to a guy the other week at the 4 door import cruise he imported his S1 with the manual conversion already done to it and he had no problems getting it complianced

well thats just odd because the first rule of SEVS is the car must be factory standard. Compliance is calculated on a stock version, and I just assumed that a manual conversion would have to go through emission testing etc etc >_<

10 months pfft. This this has been hanging around for well over a year now. If I knew I would be able to bring it in with out dramas I would do it within a blink >_<

You're funny Jase :P

:laughing-smiley-014:

Seriously though.. About a year ago or whenever everyone was saying "this is a bargain, pity it can't be imported". Now that a fair few have come in I would have thought this would be snapped up pretty quickly..

you might get lucky with the transmission i suppose.. its not like your chucking a ferrari F1 box in it. :whistling:

i really doubt it having a manual when S1's didnt come with manuals would even cross their minds, and i know of a few aristo's that have been brought over with manual boxes in them too, when they never came with them from the factory.

you could always check with raws/sevs and see what they say on the matter..

Well it is a nice colour!!

But it is also a respray, and you're right I too saw it ages ago, about last September.

Respray and modified manual conversion, nah wouldn't touch it. Although it is cheap....obviously I'm not the only person that wouldn't touch it if it's been for sale for that long!

you could always check with raws/sevs and see what they say on the matter..

Please note - I'm not concerned about it because I'm not buying it :laughing-smiley-014:

Was just curious if anyone will buy it now. It's not a bad buy - on J-Spec now too I see...