SAU Community

Money Money Money

HELLO SKYLINE FREAKS

AFTER READING LOTS AND LOTS OF POSTS OVER A YEAR OR SO I HAVE FINALLY TAKEN MY 1995 R33 TO THE ENGINE DOCTORS ,WITH ALL OF MY PARTS I HAVE COLLECTED OVER THE LAST 6 MONTHS I'm HOPING TO GET A GOOD OUT COME FOR MY $$$$$$$$, MY CAR SHOULD BE READY IN ABOUT 2-3 WEEKS , HERE'S A LITTLE LIST OF THINGS.

Nismo thermostate

Nismo high flow fuel pump

Nismo strong release fork pivot

Nismo engine mounts

Nismo gear box mounts

Nismo 550cc injectors

Nismo flywheel

Nismo gearstick & handbrake boots

Short shift kit

Excedy custom clutch

Eagle conrods

ARP head studs

Arias pistons & rings

Acl engine bearings

Custom Radiator 40mm

splitfires coil packs

Sard sports magnetic oil filters (2)

Sard magnetic oil pan plug

Sard annodised aluminium cooling oil block

Sard fuel regulator adaptor

Sard fuel regulator

Nissan N1 oil pump

Nissan water pump

Apex power FC

Greddy remote switching system

Greddy boost controller

Greddy oil catch can

Greddy blow off valve

Greddy intake plenum

Greddy intake plenum throttle adaptor

Fujitsubo exhaust

Catco stainless high flow cat converter

3" dump pipe

Front mount intercooler

Custom turbo intake pipe

Custom air box

Radiator air guide

HKS valve springs

HKS gauges - oil temp, oil press, exhaust temp

HKS oil cap

HKS cam shafts 256-intake

HKS cam shafts 264-exhaust

HKS turbo kit GTRS

HKS wiring harness for Z32 AFM

Bosch Z32 air flow meter

Tomei hicas lock

Gates timing belt

Billion radiator cap

Billion super solid coolant line

new Kakimoto muffler done months later

new cold air ducting

new air box

new induction pipe

RDA front disc rotors

Green stuff pads - front & rear

Nissan rear strut brace

KYB shocks

Pedders springs

Front strut brace

Mondeo two's two pce racing rims 17x8.5" 17x9.5"

I HOPE I GET SOME NICE KW OUT OF HER .

ALSO A BIG THANKS FOR EVERYONES POSTS OVER THE PAST YEAR IVE READ SOME GREAT STUFF AND SOME S...... :)

post-26570-1181776153_thumb.jpg

post-26570-1181776402_thumb.jpg

post-26570-1181777192_thumb.jpg

post-26570-1181777239_thumb.jpg

Edited by WARLORD

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude!

I think i would have gone a bit mental having that many parts sitting at home and not fitted to the car.

I hope right before you started collecting you invested in a nice new house alarm.

• Like 1

Dude!

I think i would have gone a bit mental having that many parts sitting at home and not fitted to the car.

I hope right before you started collecting you invested in a nice new house alarm.

IT KILLED ME LOOKING AT THEM AND NOW ITS KILLING ME THAT I HAVE TO WAIT 3 WEEKS ..IVE BEEN RUNNING AROUND FROM SPRAY PAINTER TO AIR BRUSH CLOWNS AND I CAN'T WAIT TO JUST FINISH ,MY WIFE HAS BEEN COOL ABOUT IT BUT I NEED TO FINISH SOON BEFORE BABY COMES OUT AND MONEY GOES WITH IT..HAHAHAHAH

Edited by WARLORD

are you having them install all the bits you bought? i would've been installing things like the fuel pump myself to save time and money. but should be pretty good once you get it back.

i do think there may have been a few things that you could've gone without though. they just add to the wank factor of it. things like the hks oil cap. but each to their own.

are you having them install all the bits you bought? i would've been installing things like the fuel pump myself to save time and money. but should be pretty good once you get it back.

i do think there may have been a few things that you could've gone without though. they just add to the wank factor of it. things like the hks oil cap. but each to their own.

ALWAYS ONE OUT THERE ,MAYBE I SHOULD OF GOT A FAKE, WOULD OF THAT DROPPED THE (WANK FACTOR) OR MAYBE MONEY IS MORE THE PROBLEM HERE ,AND THE LACK OF IT FOR SOME

WHAT A LOVELY GREETING...... YOU WOULD THINK LIKE MOST PEOPLE WOULD BE HAPPY FOR YOU, OR SAY SOMETHING NICE, BUT NO.... THERES ALWAYS ONE ALWAYS!!!!!

BUT THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT

WET CAT

post-26570-1181781579_thumb.jpg

Edited by WARLORD

Thats one bloody long list you have there...it will be a totally different car when you get it back...let us know how she goes...cheers...

THANKS I WILL .... :laughing-smiley-014:

caps locks is annoying to read.. so please type normally!! thank you

As for the list, i would have done it in stages, and not just one big go. That way i can learn/use the new part.

But eitherway, gdluck with your car.. She will have some nice goodies!!

caps locks is annoying to read.. so please type normally!! thank you

As for the list, i would have done it in stages, and not just one big go. That way i can learn/use the new part.

But eitherway, gdluck with your car.. She will have some nice goodies!!

Thanks for your kind words,o and i'll type normal from now on,sorry

Would anyone else like to take a shot at me ? It seems to be the in thing today...LOL

post-26570-1181784033_thumb.jpg

Edited by WARLORD
  • Like 1

Hey buddy,

Good luck with the car :D, sounds like you are going to have quite a unique package when its all done, put up a few vids!! :kiss:

ps: That picture with the crap job is awesome!

Regards,

Sean'O

why.im older than 25,but does that matter

we tend to get 13 year olds who pretend they have awesome cars come on here, and talk shit. You probably would have seen a few of them if you've been around for a year.

we tend to get 13 year olds who pretend they have awesome cars come on here, and talk shit. You probably would have seen a few of them if you've been around for a year.

i have read tons of crap over 500+ posts that ive read, and to tell you the truth it makes it fun to figure out who's full of poo and who's not... But let me tell you, in 3 weeks time I hope, I will be posting my dyno sheet on the website and hopefully july the 1st Ive got a private drag day with australia muscle car forum. As a lot of my mates have the old muscle car dinosaurs running 10 & 11's.......and I want to give them a go, Or at least try.

I am way past 13...here's a puzzle for you, Im double that plus half, then minus one..hahahahahaha No 13 year olds should figure that out these days..

Nice spec list, should be a quick R33 for sure.

What kind of power are you aiming for? It should put down some serious numbers!

Good luck and looking forward to seeing ur results.

Thats an impressive list of uprgrades.

I'm looking forward to seeing pics of the completed work and the dyno sheets.

Good luck. Hope all goes well for ya :kiss:

Well mate you sound like a flipping loony but thats a huge list of mods for your car and I wish you luck with it, I look forward to seing the dyno sheet. Just go easy when you first get her back, just a huge change at once it will literally be like driving an entirely different car with completely different handling characteristics.