SAU Community

Money Money Money

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill give you a greeting...

should have done all that to a 26 and judging by your response attitude to some of the respected members around here i would say not many care about your cut and pasting ...

all i can say is i admire your patience!! that is a sweet shopping list! i don't think i would've waited for an "all at once" install to fit the wanky parts though :)

though I've only had my skyline for about 2 months, i prefer working on it progressively, building it up really and doing as much of it myself as possible. i don't think i would get much satisfaction form doing it that way. though that's not meant as an insult or anything - if i could afford a ferrari (i.e. a mean mofo of a machine straight out of the box!) i would!

though i suppose after a little while I would be looking around for ways to mod it :D

all in all, i, like most other people will be glad to see some impressive dyno results after its all done (did you do a "before" dyno run by the way to see just how big the improvement is?)

Nice spec list, should be a quick R33 for sure.

What kind of power are you aiming for? It should put down some serious numbers!

Good luck and looking forward to seeing ur results.

thanks for the support..... looking for 270-290 kw atw with out nos and god only knows with nos....

:)

Thats an impressive list of uprgrades.

I'm looking forward to seeing pics of the completed work and the dyno sheets.

Good luck. Hope all goes well for ya :)

thanks... i will post the dyno result the day i get it.

thanks again its been a long road.

Ill give you a greeting...

should have done all that to a 26 and judging by your response attitude to some of the respected members around here i would say not many care about your cut and pasting ...

sorry happy greeter but i lost you at the end of your sentence................ :)

all i can say is i admire your patience!! that is a sweet shopping list! i don't think i would've waited for an "all at once" install to fit the wanky parts though :(

though I've only had my skyline for about 2 months, i prefer working on it progressively, building it up really and doing as much of it myself as possible. i don't think i would get much satisfaction form doing it that way. though that's not meant as an insult or anything - if i could afford a ferrari (i.e. a mean mofo of a machine straight out of the box!) i would!

though i suppose after a little while I would be looking around for ways to mod it :)

all in all, i, like most other people will be glad to see some impressive dyno results after its all done (did you do a "before" dyno run by the way to see just how big the improvement is?)

I had the power fc ,injectors,air box coil packs ,full exhaust,boost controller ,suspension.done over 1.5 years and i have 2 or 3 dyno results already.would you like me to post them.

Edited by WARLORD

Thats an expensive parts list :(

You probably could have saved yourself a lot of money as some stuff isnt needed.

But you can spend your money how you want.

Good luck with it

thanks,i only have one chance before my wife & i have a baby so i just did my own thing and spent my money happily and bought what ever i wanted with no regrets and i guess thats what matters .I hunted the world to get the best prices and saved lots and lots.

heres some dyno sheets for all to see

post-26570-1181813473_thumb.jpg

post-26570-1181813497_thumb.jpg

post-26570-1181813512_thumb.jpg

post-26570-1181813527_thumb.jpg

Edited by WARLORD

Why do you have dyno sheets showing progress? I must have read wrong earlier, i thought your car was pretty much stock and you were getting ALL those mods put on at once? :)

hi never said it was stock i was showing all the mods that the car will have in three weeks.....thanks

if you look at my first picture you will see some parts.

second picture rims

third custom air box,bov,fmic piping,maybe my yellow nismo injectors ,Radiator air guide

fourth no engine

:thumbsup:

Edited by WARLORD

I had the power fc ,injectors,air box coil packs ,full exhaust,boost controller ,suspension.done over 1.5 years ....

so why didn't you say so to start with? :)

....i have 2 or 3 dyno results already.would you like me to post them.

i'm pretty sure that's what i asked

dude, i'm a full on newbie, so i'm not hanging sh!t on you. your dyno sheets look good and I'm sure you'll see some significant gains with all that stuff. you're just going about it in a different way to most people (which is FINE of course) and you're not going to be able to attribute power gains to specific mods (which is half the fun for most people).

so if you're gonna post up a shopping list like that just to 'show' people, don't get upset when you get responses like you have.

peace out :D

• Like 1

so why didn't you say so to start with? :D

i'm pretty sure that's what i asked

dude, i'm a full on newbie, so i'm not hanging sh!t on you. your dyno sheets look good and I'm sure you'll see some significant gains with all that stuff. you're just going about it in a different way to most people (which is FINE of course) and you're not going to be able to attribute power gains to specific mods (which is half the fun for most people).

so if you're gonna post up a shopping list like that just to 'show' people, don't get upset when you get responses like you have.

peace out :D

thanks. ive always done my own thing when it comes to cars eg:putting coil overs in cars 9 years ago when people would say what for!! or importing body kits from the states,it makes me happy so i do it that's whats fun for me ,ive been playing with cars for 16 years so after a while you want to get from point A in a project to B as quick as possible just to enjoy it sooner and pay less labor costs

posting stuff is new and fun for now ill learn't long ago that people always think they could do things better ,well thats easy to say for people on forums when words are all they have and actions are limeted to finance for one reason or another. when you have done a couple of cars you will always meet a gunner or a shouder or a coulder a woulder or even better someone that says iv got a mate who's done.........................and thats what you should of done.

BUT AS I SAY DO IT YOUR WAY..... :)

so thanks for your input..... :)

post-26570-1181890796_thumb.jpg