SAU Community

Money Money Money

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after looking at those last pics of the engine dismantled etc i seriously can't wait to see this all put together!! I especially wanna see how the white painted covers look in the bay (hope you're cleaning your engine bay while it's empty too!!).

is it weird to get hard looking at engine internals/parts?

after looking at those last pics of the engine dismantled etc i seriously can't wait to see this all put together!! I especially wanna see how the white painted covers look in the bay (hope you're cleaning your engine bay while it's empty too!!).

is it weird to get hard looking at engine internals/parts?

you should see whats air brushed onto the engine cover :):banana: ........thanks for the reminder i knew i had to clean something ..what do you think the best thing to clean it with besides elbow grease :O

airbrushed....oh you didnt..... how could you?!?!? haha i suppose each to their own. maybe if it was something reaaaaally tacky like zebra or leopard print i wouldn't mind it - but you've probably done a silly 'graphic' of skulls or something haven't you? haven't you!!?! come on, lets see it.

degreaser for real grubby parts or just use car wash stuff probably. and yes, ample portions of elbow grease unfortunately.

airbrushed....oh you didnt..... how could you?!?!? haha i suppose each to their own. maybe if it was something reaaaaally tacky like zebra or leopard print i wouldn't mind it - but you've probably done a silly 'graphic' of skulls or something haven't you? haven't you!!?! come on, lets see it.

degreaser for real grubby parts or just use car wash stuff probably. and yes, ample portions of elbow grease unfortunately.

skulls are for novice ive gone one big step up from that ive put the cast of high five on it having a orgy with teletubies .......perfection what do you think.

boys....boys the key word is save your money and it will happen for you it took me a while to save the money $60 a week for two years plus my tax money for two years plus selling shit on ebay putting up with dickheads and just knowing what you want and doing it and giving up smoking and having more money .,and having good friends to help paint things and air brush things and build engines for you..so anyone can do it ive been doing it that way for a long time so all i can say is if you really love something than just do it.....even if it takes 2years

sitting down waiting for things to happen does not work

EG.

post-26570-1182488998_thumb.jpg

Edited by WARLORD

Wow that airbrushing on the covers is nice as! Good work in doing something different mate :)

thanks i hope fellow modifiers don't copy and it stays original .

thanks i hope fellow modifiers don't copy and it stays original .

Have seen cam covers painted like this, in various jap color schemes over the years. Looks ok but its hardly original.

Thanks for sharing the build tho bro, well done.

Have seen cam covers painted like this, in various jap color schemes over the years. Looks ok but its hardly original.

Thanks for sharing the build tho bro, well done.

o well there goes that idea of being the first thanks for your input :/

maybe first in oz.... maybe.. can you supply some pic of the ones you have seen.

great job, nice work, Cover Looks awsome. I bet your excited. I know i would be.. Lucky man! I feel intimidated somewhat, knowing that beast could be lurking around on the street real soon.

good luck with the build, HOpefully all goes well..