SAU Community

Money Money Money

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im guessing between the 260 to 280rwkw range at around 24psi.

the gtrs will give great response but its too small for your engine internals.

3037 would have been a better choice for 300kws without needing nos.

the pics of your car look almost identical to mine :P Except i got a series 1 and kakimoto wheels (similar). Also got FMIC and ARC induction box. Thought somebody posted pics of my car!

Good luck with the build. You have an excellent parts list.

Where did you source all the parts?

the pics of your car look almost identical to mine :thumbsup: Except i got a series 1 and kakimoto wheels (similar). Also got FMIC and ARC induction box. Thought somebody posted pics of my car!

Good luck with the build. You have an excellent parts list.

Where did you source all the parts?

most of the parts are from:

rhdjapan

nengun

jast jap

croydon

ebay got some great things here

perfectrun

unique autosports

Powerplay Imports

dart automotive absolute legends

Edited by WARLORD

• 2 weeks later...

its finished and my smile is from ear to ear.run in tune 16.5 psi 259.4 kw atw and more to come.also jim from dart said that if i put the car on a different dyno it will make 10-15 more kwatw because of the way his dyno is set up for drag cars something to do with the rollers .

post-26570-1184208283_thumb.jpg

post-26570-1184208322_thumb.jpg

post-26570-1184208372_thumb.jpg

post-26570-1184208423_thumb.jpg

post-26570-1184208710_thumb.jpg

post-26570-1184208908_thumb.jpg

Edited by WARLORD

I know is't stating the obvious but make sure you run it in properly. It'll be hard to resist the temptation to 'test it out' but it'll be alot safer if you don't, (for a while anyway)

Edited by D_stirls

Nice work interesting build up.... now when you going to take it down to the drag strip to see what the HKS GT-RS can do :)

Thanks for the kind words. As for the drag strip, soon as its run in. I take my pregnant wife along for the first 1000kms to run it in so im sure to take it nice and slow as i have no choice or a chance to slip up and go crazy too soon ! (and an occassional scream is very assisting ) Then i'll get myself a decent set of drag slicks and head on down to the track. Hopefully I'll meet some other members there. :)

Hi Warlord, very nice! you must be happy with the result.

Quick question with the piping on the intake side of the Greddy plenum, I notice you've gone down through the top where the waher bottle was. Is it possible to use the Hybrid style hole which goes underneath the bottle?

Hi Warlord, very nice! you must be happy with the result.

Quick question with the piping on the intake side of the Greddy plenum, I notice you've gone down through the top where the waher bottle was. Is it possible to use the Hybrid style hole which goes underneath the bottle?

you could ,it would be very very close i looked at it for a while you would need some serious bends,but i think the way it was done in my car is easier .

I know is't stating the obvious but make sure you run it in properly. It'll be hard to resist the temptation to 'test it out' but it'll be alot safer if you don't, (for a while anyway)

Once the rings are bed, thats it.

Dip into temptation as much as you want.

260kw is pretty sweet, but i want to see more from this package :)

i f*cken love the black plenum too - i'm assuming you bought it like that? the lack of piping is very nice, though i want to see you tidy that engine bay up a bit more :P:thumbsup: