SAU Community

Welcome To The Latest Section Of Sau

Hi all.

Just briefly, post up whatever is relevant.

This isnt a section to talk about upcoming models, rather models that are already out :(

If people have and ideas, sticky threads, info threads, whatever they want to create.

Let me know and we'll work something out.

Cheers

Ash

woohoo about time we had for the current model skyline.

They are an awesome car and will hopefully be what i'm in next.

The quality is leap years ahead of the R34 and anything before hand.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Ash,

Could someone go through the other sections and find all the v35 related stuff and put them in the v35 section, because there were a few helpful threads reguarding sat nav conversions and such.

Cheers

Thraso

I cant do a bulk move unfortunately.

But if someone finds a thread, just drop me a PM.

I generally only check PM's once a week, so be patient, i will move them if you send me links etc :thumbsup:

cheers!

• 3 months later...

Would we be stretching the friendship for our own for sale section too? :)

I know its a long shot, just thinking what would be the best way to sell parts specifically to other v35 drivers.

The other thing we can do which is probably a bit more practical is still post in the For Sale section but we use our own naming convention for the threads. Eg, start all threads with something like "V35-". If we all agree and make it the policy for selling our parts, then we can have a sticky up the top that runs a search that would pull all the threads for V35 parts and present them to us. Even if it was just a link to search results that would be fine. But we have to all agree on a convention.

Thoughts all?

We are re-doing the For Sale stuff currently, you'll notice there is a pre-filled out post every time you create one and so on.

We don't really want to create any more sections as For Sale is hard enough to police now with 3-4 people doing it on a mostly daily basis.

The state sections have been touch and go in Admin discussions for months.

The main reason is scammers. The more spread out sale areas are, the less chance Admin are going to see/pick-up on dodgy people via our various methods. This in turn leaves a bad taste in members mouths, even if its not SAU's fault, and last thing we want is people to be ripped.

So thats sorta the reasoning behind it all.

If you guys always put "V35-" at the start, then you'd easily find it via the search if you did things that way.