SAU Community

Wow

Slowpoke

howdy pplz,

as the topic describes.. if any1 of u are playing WOW.. mind letting me know which server u guys play in so i can join in together? don't wanna play alone.. ;)

Cheers

Bernard

Yeah I do.. you just starting to play or you been playin a while?

My MSN is [email protected]..

I'm on wow prolly 3 nights a week.

Server: Thaurissan (spelling?)

Character: Blightx (Horde side)

lost my account so i have to start all over again.. ur playing in the US servers or are u playing in the Oceanic servers? Oceanic servers accomodate more towards our time.. :D

I'm on Oceanic... the servers are still in the US though.

Lost your account as in you got banned? lol

My mate just got banned for botting and is now starting over.

no no.. i cant remember my password.. im pretty sure that was the password but i think it got hacked.. cant even login to the manage account webbie.. so i created a new account..

im considering getting like 5 - 10 of those 14 day trial cd's

EB games is having a sale and they are $1 ($2 normally)

cbf buying the game and then getting addicted and paying big buck to keep playing

:worship:

im considering getting like 5 - 10 of those 14 day trial cd's

EB games is having a sale and they are $1 ($2 normally)

cbf buying the game and then getting addicted and paying big buck to keep playing

:)

if u get the trial cd's.. u gotta keep creating new accounts.. and the characters u create in that account would have restrictions..

if u start paying it monthly.. u wont really see the difference.. coz its like US$15 a month.. which is like about 17 or 18 bucks? i mean.. its like 50 cents a day =\

(tryin to pull u into the game :blink:)

Yeah everyone that buys wow gets about 2x trail discs to give to your mates... you can make a character but its got restrictions and after the 14 days ends you have to pay to continue.. you cant use another trial cd to extend your play time.

I went and visited Slowpoke in wow last night lol :blink:

i play on frostmourne 70 undead lock lol im on when i can used to play when i was in school not alot of time now but yea good fun still

Hey man I got a 70 undead lock too. What was ur name on frostmourne? I transferred from there..

you mean, like living in Rockingham and owning an import?

Boganup FTL :dry:

good 1 stinky :thumbsup: cant be as bad as the place where we originated from Dale :dry: