SAU Community

1991 Rb25 R32 4 Door

Here goes for the second time..........................just spent an hour and lost the first post while upoading photos

Time to sell as i never drive it anymore, 170000kms on the clock and ive done 7 of those over the last 3 years that ive owned the car. I really dont like the idea of selling her but could really use the money elsewhere.

Ill try an describe it the best i can but ive done so much to it im sure ill miss some things,

Pearl paint with airbrushed bonnet, tinted windows

Lowered front and back with new KYB shocks, whiteline swaybar up front and nolothane bushes

Gtst diff with 4.3xx ratio

Hicas lock bar with all hicas lines removed

RB20det gearbox with exedy heavy duty clutch, new master and slave cylinder, braided clutch line

Walbro pump (255ltr/hr), gtr injectors (440cc)

Garrett GT3071R turbo on a monsta performance stainless highmount manifold and external 35mm wastegate with 1 bar spring

Braided water and oil lines to suit

3" turbo back exhaust

Exhaust wrap on manifold and dump pipe and garrett turbo bag on exhaust housing

Reco radiator with 14" davies craig fan for ac

K&N filter mounted under gaurd with 4" stainless pipework

Hybrid 600*300*76 intercooler with stainless pipework

Splitfire coils, turbosmart dual port bov plummed back, catch can

Wolf 3d v4 ecu running ebc with handcontroller mounted on dash

Dvd-cd-mp3 player with fold out 7" screen, new speakers front and rear, 2 amps, 12" sub in custom box that fits under parcel tray

Retrimmed interior light tan/cream swede

Gizmo shift light with pre shift, autometer boost gauge

This car has all been engineered with a RB20det in it, since then i swapped the RB20 for a R32 RB25. The engineer can update the report, the car came from factory with a RB25 so said it wont be a problem. Before putting the RB25 in i installed a gates racing timing belt and a pair of RB20det cams.

This head will bolt straight to a RB30 bottom end which i also have that will be included with the sale if wanted.

Im asking $14000 for the car and it has rego till december, if you have any questions please just ask

Photos will be up 5 mins, just want to save this first.

post-21010-1182663626_thumb.jpg

post-21010-1182663722_thumb.jpg

post-21010-1182663824_thumb.jpg

post-21010-1182663883_thumb.jpg

post-21010-1182664581_thumb.jpg

post-21010-1182664609_thumb.jpg

Edited by grim32

Yeah thats the dyno with the RB25 although the RB20 made the same power with a bit more boost.

The RB25 seems fine, no noises or smoke. Im quite happy for you to do a comp test on it.

I only picked up the 3 litre bottom end cause it was cheap then had plans to later build a RB30DET for it but just lost interest.

Will also consider swap for a N15 pulsar plus cash if anyone is interested.