SAU Community

Light-up / Illuminated R33 Skyline Boot Garnish

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received mine on Friday, installed it over the weekend and i am quite impressed with the results.

post-32350-1194840947_thumb.jpg

Thanks to tuktuk for the picture.

WOW!

dude that looks stunning!! dude what colour is your car? this picture alone makes me want to buy one of these, but I'm not convinced on the day time red lettering on a black car. anybody installed one of these with a picture?

WOW!

dude that looks stunning!! dude what colour is your car? this picture alone makes me want to buy one of these, but I'm not convinced on the day time red lettering on a black car. anybody installed one of these with a picture?

I do! haha,

Its difficult to get the stealth mode happening with black, no garrantees I can do it. Have a look at the very first post ive hadded pics of the red letter when they are turned off, they look like gelled on letters in real life if that makes sense, will matche your brake lights perfectly.

I do! haha,

Its difficult to get the stealth mode happening with black, no garrantees I can do it. Have a look at the very first post ive hadded pics of the red letter when they are turned off, they look like gelled on letters in real life if that makes sense, will matche your brake lights perfectly.

But the stealth mode works well with a white light? Still $350 + p&h?

hmmmmmm I'm gonna need to think about it for a while. In the meantime people keep posting your pics!!

do we need to send you the garnish/panel or do you make it yourself?

I do have my own clear garnishes to make them with

Although, if you have a series 1 clear garnish and are willing to sell it to me, you can then buy it back off me as a light up.

This price of your clear garnish depends on how good condition it is obviously,

PM me and we can go from there if you're interested

But the stealth mode works well with a white light? Still $350 + p&h?

hmmmmmm I'm gonna need to think about it for a while. In the meantime people keep posting your pics!!

Honestly I dont think it would be possible to get it to work with a black stealth mode - or anything stealth mode on a black car, simply because its black. Although I could try it anyway.

Whats your paint code and I'll see what I cant do.

Hows your look Baconer!!??

Looks ridiculously good, smells nice too haha

Havent had a chance to put it on but will have it on by Saturday, will post some pics when its done.

Ak-stylez - paint code can be found in your engine bay in the same area the VIN and id numbers are found.