SAU Community

Trust/greddy Thermostat Sandwich Plate Question

Recently purchased a Trust/greddy Oil Cooler Kit (with builtin thermostat) no oil filter relocation for r33 gts25t

< Does anyone have a greddy oil cooler kit installed on their r33 gts25t? >

Now in my attempt to install the kit i can't figure out which side of the sandwich plate (left or right) in the first pic (front) flows OIL to the oil cooler and from the oil cooler back to the sandwich plate.

The instructions that came with it wasn't very useful being in japanese and the pics/diagrams don't help.

Pic of the sandwich plate where the new oil filer screws onto

post-9504-1183599153_thumb.jpg

(Is it the left or right that goes to the top of the oil cooler core?)

Opposite side of the sandwich plate that goes against the engine block

post-9504-1183599525_thumb.jpg

Inside the holes that carry oil to and from the oil cooler core

post-9504-1183599696_thumb.jpg

Pics of the inside of the sensor holes

post-9504-1183599765_thumb.jpg

post-9504-1183599812_thumb.jpg

HELP ME PLEASE, NEED TO GET THIS THING ON BEFORE THE WEEKEND so i can attend the SAU Wakefield Trackday :w00t:

Managed to get the Greddy Oil Cooler kit on my r33gtst over the weekend and the car survived a wakefield trackday without leaking.

I was wondering what route and how does everyone run the braided hoses on greddy oil cooler kits(located in front of radiator behind fmic) from the sandwich plate to the core? (RB20/25DET's) because right now its a VERY VERY tight fit..

I'm worried next time if i spin off the track the hoses gets pulled a little (since its hanging low and tight) it my rip off my oil cooler connection to the core and oil everywhere) - its slightly bent now

Right now i'm running the hoses down to the area where the front tow hook is back up behind my fmic and in front of the radiator to the oil cooler. (are others drilling an additional hole for the hoses to run through to front like they did for the fmic piping?)

will post up pics tonight