SAU Community

Stolen!

Hey guys,

Was advised to post this thread in the general section.. Hope all of you can help keep a look out! :S

[original post]

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd let people know that a mate's car got stolen late last night.. INFRONT OF HIS OWN HOUSE! He didn't come across installing alarm yet, but he didn't hear anything, went outside to drive to work and it was gone!! So if you come across anything cheap from an R33 Series 2 with the following specs, shoot us some information.

White R33 Series II - Stock body

17" Drift teks

Plates *DUKJAI*

CUSCO Coilovers Adjustables

CUSCO Strut braces front/rear

Apexi TT PEN

Apexi POD filter

H1 8000k HID kit

Kakimoto Catback

Pioneer Headunit + Alpine spkrs/amp/sub

Around Flemington area.. Cops have been notified, so everything is under way.. But thought I'd let people whom might come across it to help us out! He's pretty shattered, and only got 3rd party insurance, 10k + 1.9k excess = 8k Let us know.

Peace.

[/original post]

post-30580-1183718183_thumb.jpg

That's farked... man, that's the thing that really scares me... even with an alarm, they can just disengage the battery or something and we're still screwed! sorry to hear that bro... hope your mate finds his car again... sometimes it's not so much the financial value - it's also the attachment that he's grown accustomed to with his car.

Yeah it's a bitc* coz he's house is like not even 10m away from where he parked and he heard nothing!! So they mustve been eyeing out the car for a while... If anyone sees anything please let me know!

Peace.

Always sad to hear when ones ride is stolen, i've got mine locked up at home and at work it is 5 mtr viewing distance.

Bad luck hope they catch em send em to me i'll show em what for.