SAU Community

New (or Not) To Sauwa? Introduce Yourself Here!

tigeryas

Name: Clinton

Wheels: R34 GTT Manual Coupe

Work: IT Officer

Music tastes: Pretty much anything but prefer electronic and acoustic these days

Hobbies: Cars, Computers Track days etc

Been on SAU since before I got my 34, but recently recommended to contribute by Manne. I run Octane Coalition on facebook, had monthly track days down at the RAC until it was recently wiped out.

Have a 2000 R34 Manual Turbo Coupe, has a load of handling mods and some basic bolt ons (zorst fmic high flow etc). Has 250hpatw being held back by the aging fuel pump and injectors. Looking to upgrade those and push for more next year.

13411739_10153884135229024_207425314103585917_o.jpg

20160528_105047_HDR.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Name: Matt (MJ)

Copyrighted since: 19 Feb 1992

I drive a: Black R34 GTT, AE71 PV, KE70, 1UZ FJ73 and the others aren't licensed..

I work as: A Diagnostic Tech at VW

Cruise/event attendance rate: Probably more than usual now since attending the SAUWA meet yesterday..

Music taste: not 92.9, 93.7 stuff.. I don't care if it's 'old skoooel'. I like most music that's usually found on triple J.

Hobbies: Cars. Pool, photography, training my dogs (yelling their names until the return to me).

Might be of use contacting me for: A fellow skyline to tag along on a meet/cruise. Mechanical questions (keep in mind I only purchased a skyline last year)

Thanks IMG_1486297886.980463.thumb.jpg.30c77bed

• Like 4

Name: Matt (MJ)

Copyrighted since: 19 Feb 1992

I drive a: Black R34 GTT, AE71 PV, KE70, 1UZ FJ73 and the others aren't licensed..

I work as: A Diagnostic Tech at VW

Cruise/event attendance rate: Probably more than usual now since attending the SAUWA meet yesterday..

Music taste: not 92.9, 93.7 stuff.. I don't care if it's 'old skoooel'. I like most music that's usually found on triple J.

Hobbies: Cars. Pool, photography, training my dogs (yelling their names until the return to me).

Might be of use contacting me for: A fellow skyline to tag along on a meet/cruise. Mechanical questions (keep in mind I only purchased a skyline last year)

Thanks IMG_1486297886.980463.jpg

Most of us talk in wasteland :) Jump in there :)
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...

Hey guys haven't been on here for while but been a member of sau for some years now keen to get back into motorsport scene a bit more and get out and about . Still got my gtr although I hardly drive it anymore would like to get it out a bit more.

I'm also an auto elect with my own business if ya need anything give me a shout visit my fb business page

https://www.facebook.com/verrelliautoelectrical/

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
9 hours ago, djarrett91 said:

Hey all just moved to Perth a couple of years ago. I just recently bought an r33GTR and keen to go on a few cruises and track days.
Not my first GTR as i used to own an 800+hp R32GTR. Cheers

Welcome to the club!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, djarrett91 said:

Thanks mate I look forward to catching up with some of you in the future

everyone just banters in the Wasteland thread, so you might want to introduce yourself there.

• Like 1