SAU Community

New (or Not) To Sauwa? Introduce Yourself Here!

tigeryas

Name: Ash

Born: 05Aug77

Ride: R33 Gts-t

Work: Pilot

Cruise/event attendance rate: Just moved to Perth from Adelaide

Anyone know if changing rego's over to WA is a big deal over here? In Adeliade they are complete nazi's and love defecting Jap imports. esp if it's obviously modded like mine..:P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys have been on these forums for a while but never done the intro.

Name: Rhys

Nicknames: Rhysa, Rhysie (the girls), RhysC, Champ, Sick C*nt, Pissed C*nt.

Been rollin since: Jan 1986

I drive a: Dark Silver R32 GTS4 soon to have GTR chopping power.

I work/study as: Just finished Commerce degree from UWA doin some work @ Real Estate sales rep.

Cruise/event attendance rate: Pretty much nothing atm, will be looking for some cruises and get into the club scene and attend some events, extend my sweet crew a little.

Music taste: DnB! breakbeat, rock, AUS Rap etc. (I'l appreciate any genre except pop if it's decent) - I hate pop so hard.

Hobbies: My car, heading/chillin out with fellow champs, wakeboarding, hockey, Killer stuff in general.

Might be of use contacting me for: Buying a house, a cruise, advice on GTS4, Comic Gold.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Luke

Copyright: 20 Apr 1982

I roll a: Silver V35 350GT Skyline (Stock ATM :) )

I work as: Mine Engineer

Cruise/event attendance rate: First will be on the 8th Dec (usually away, stupid work)

Music tastes: Love my metal, and most of everything else

Hobbies: cars, gaming, movies, music, chillin'

Might be of use contacting me for: ...

Name: Guy

Nicks: Jesus

Born: 20/7/82

I drive a: White R34 Nismo Spec

I work as: Forklift op/Supervisor

Live in: Wanneroo

Cruise/event attendance rate: lost my 33 but now im back!!... so regular

Hobbies: GF, Drifting(well attempting anyways), drinking with mates - the usual

Hey wats crackin]

Name: zac People call me scotty

Car: R31 GX (shame)

live: High wycombe

work: city rubber stamps (looking for apprenticeship)

interests: Driftin, watchin movies, cruisin

Love cruisin in fact i cruised all the way here from lismore a bit boring but it was a good drive (4500km's)

the beast made it but now she blows a bit of smoke and the diff over heated :S

scotty

Name: Sam

Copyrighted since: 30 03 89

I drive a: haha ummm 12secnd vu ss ute until i pik up my new toy(skyline ofcourse) and most of the time drive dads cars 300c, patrol, and others

I work/study as: apprentice mechanic

Cruise/event attendance rate: yet to attend but soon as for sure

Music taste: i dunno rap p&b hiphop

Hobbies: Taking the ss down the drags, taking the ss round barbagello and taking the ss sideways

post-45341-1197814678_thumb.jpg

Hey guys im fairly new to this forum just bought my r33 s2 white,lowered,fmic,3 inch turbo back,splitfire coilpacks,apexi pod,red painted calipers jap spec double din head unit,led tail lights..thats about it..

in two weeks should have bodykit,5zigen rims and then boosted.

Just thought id introduce myself and in particular try and find some SOR people.

Ive seen a handful of nice skylines between kelmscott(where i live) and cannington,dunno if theyre on here,try to give thumbs where applicable :whistling:

Looking forward to getting some pms and get into some cruises.

Welcome aboard mate,

I`m also South of river close to canningvale area thou. We all a bunch of friendly people in here so feel free to chat anytime.

Join up as a member and you get access to the members only section.

Well hope to seeya on crusie`s which there happens to be one on Friday night allthou it may not be a very big one as most people don't like cruising when there is double demerits in place.

Cheers

Hey man, i used to be in the seville grove area. . got a mate with a white 33 and c/f bonnet who also lives in the area, and another friend that lives in kelmscott with a white 33 and white rims. . you might she her round as i think she works in kelmy too

Hey man, i used to be in the seville grove area. . got a mate with a white 33 and c/f bonnet who also lives in the area, and another friend that lives in kelmscott with a white 33 and white rims. . you might she her round as i think she works in kelmy too

hah i live in seville grove,i followed that guy one time :whistling:

i think i saw that chick today,had pink wiper arms and ARC printed intercooler?

she was blocking the entrance to iga :) but moved for me.

Name: George

Nicks: Mr X; Mr X CRH; Mayuri Krab & bunch of others...

D.O.B: 28th Feb 1987

D.O.D: Some time in the near future...

I drive a: R33 GTS-T

Used to drive: 91 VN Commodore (mum's old car that's never had a proper full service... :P)

I study: Computer System Engineering at Curtin.

Cruise/event attendance rate: None

Music taste: Old Chinese songs (from my parents era...) + random songs I get from the net & anime

Hobbies: Video games; mainly the RE series, Computers, Cars, Animes and keeping my gold fish :)

Might be of use contacting me for: eerr... general tips on setting up a fish tank & goldfish care?

hey all im new to these forums but anyway i sold my ss to dad the other day and have bought my first skyline this afternoon, its a r32 gtst and has had a bit of work done to it already :P anyway is there a wa club of sau i can join and how often are there cruises? cheers

hey yer there is a "join SAUWA (skylines australia west oz)" topic about 7 threads up from this one that you just created. what SS did you have before? what is done on your 32? ^_^

Edited by phenline