SAU Community

New (or Not) To Sauwa? Introduce Yourself Here!

tigeryas

Heyy...

Name: Tahni

People have had to put up with me since: 19th Feb 88

I drive a: Silver 4 Dr r33 gts-t(s2)

I work at an engineering company - sounds important at least

Cruise/event attendance rate: Minimal, but make the odd appearance

Music taste: A bit of this and that....aussie hip hop / dance / punk, whatever im in the mood for

Hobbies: Partying, Drinking, Playing heaps of sport, boys men, mates, skylines, motox - 4 wheelers!! etc etc

Might be of use contacting me for: building power stations :) or even just for a good social outing

Name: Jme

Copyrighted since: 1975

I drive a: daily driver MY07 Liberty STI [EXPLICIT] - weekend toy R35 GTR

I work as: Industrial property negotiator

Cruise/event attendance rate: Do a number of cruises and spend a bit of time at Wanners

Music taste: Studied drums and percussion at the Academy of Performing arts many many years ago, so my musical tastes are vast but in short im a metal head first :huh:

Hobbies: Motorsport, going fast, gadgets,

Might be of use contacting me for: Property sales/purchase in the industrial/commercial sector

I've been a lurker for many years. Now looking to sit my ass in a GTR permanently, i may be able to

contribute a little more :/

Hey guys been on SAU a while, looking at becoming a member soon.

Name: Neil

Born: Nov 81

I drive: Autech Series 2 260rs

Pervious ride's: R34 sedan, 180sx

I work as: Control room operator @ Worlsey Alumina (between collie and bunbury)

Cruise/event attendance rate: none yet as i live to far away :) but going to try make more soon

Music taste: Mostly alternative Triple j type stuff

Hobbie's: Drifting (allthough without a drift car atm, 1st time in 7 years), My house, golf

Might be of use contacting me for: Not much really... LOL, im handy fixing things

Hey guys, on here for a for a while.. read heaps dont post much

Name: Laine

Born: 26/04/78

Daily: 2000 323 Individual BMW

Play Car: R32 gtst 4 door

Previous: S13

Work: Stockbroker

Cruise/event attendance rate: none - hopefully be out and bout soon with new project and on track

Music taste: Most stuff.. hip hop rap R n B

Hobbie's: Gym, Beach, Cars, Golf..

Might be of use contacting me for: hmmmm shares stuff ...lol.. and other general random things coz you can

Name: Kelly

I drive: R32 gtst 2dr

Work: Legal Aid

Hobbies: Motorbikes, motorsports, drinking, shopping, Fake tans.

Might be of use contacting me for: If your partner wont pay Child Support.. I'll get em for you! :D

Name: Jme

Copyrighted since: 1975

I drive a: daily driver MY07 Liberty STI [EXPLICIT] - weekend toy R35 GTR

I work as: Industrial property negotiator

Cruise/event attendance rate: Do a number of cruises and spend a bit of time at Wanners

Music taste: Studied drums and percussion at the Academy of Performing arts many many years ago, so my musical tastes are vast but in short im a metal head first :ermm:

Hobbies: Motorsport, going fast, gadgets,

Might be of use contacting me for: Property sales/purchase in the industrial/commercial sector

I've been a lurker for many years. Now looking to sit my ass in a GTR permanently, i may be able to

contribute a little more :P

haha! Hello there Jamie.. I was just taking a quick look through here and saw [EXPLICIT] and suddenly had to back up. ahhh... saw the Black R35 at the Fabcar do the other night and thought of you.

Look forward to seeing it (although the Porka was very sex mate...)

..Dogbox eh.. you'll have to change your name to "paddle shifter" I think, :(

Catchya soon no doubt,

Matt.

g'day guys..

im new to these forums. last week i bought a skyline 96 series 2 r33 for 13K :banana: .. its in pretty good shape runs like a dream.

problem is its stock standard. and i need abit of help on modifications and all that.

what would be the best thing to start on.?

imgp0305nn6.jpg

imgp0301se0.jpg

well go for a 3 inch turbo back exhaust if u haven't got that :banana:, stand alone computer e.g power FC, a electronic boost controller blitz..., pod filter if u havne't got that including cold air intake with pod shielded, coil over suspension :D and i think a tune in the end and also b4 i forget a front mount if u want, and also a fuel pump for the safety :D hehe i think thats it :(

Cheers

Chi

^^^^^^^

the above mods fitted and properly tuned on 14 pound should see you happy for atleast 6 months.... all mentioned above is a perfect place to start, then depending how badly uve been bitten by the boost bug injectors, turbo and coilpacks next then cams then move onto the internals.

wonderful car at a bargain price especially for a s2. welcome to sau!

jenkies

dump that monster truck!

Exhaust would probably be the first thing I'd go for.. split dump, 2.5" or 3" front pipe to maybe 3.5" exhaust, could throw in a high flow cat as well. Depends on your budget as to what steps you'd take to get to a certain power figure, but basic mods people have listed above should be your starting point.