SAU Community

R32 Sedan And Coupe Parts

I need to know if the following r32 sedan parts will fit on a coupe.

-Bonnet

-Guards

-Boot lid

-Dash (steering wheel, column, cluster etc.)

-Headlights and indicators

-Tail lights (even thought they're different)

-Front and rear windscreens

-Bumpers

-Everything underneath the car (hubs, axles, brakes everything)

cheers guys

here i will tell what will not fit first

-rear glass, trunk, rear bumper, tail lights, rear fenders

-interior trim from the A pillar back will not work

ANYTHING from the dash and or A pillar forward will fit

-Dash, Seats, A pillar trim, Steering column, hood, front fenders, bumper.

All drivetrain is the same too

-Drive shaft, diff, subframes, hubs, brakes.

The major difference between the 2 is the extra space in the back for 2 doors, and the completely redesigned trunk, taillight section.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Here is my 2013 Nissan Skyline 370GT Type-S has a factory Nismo exhaust and Enkei rims. Shes completely unmodified. Brought her from Cult & Classic and drove down from NSW to Tassie November last year. 
    • Yet another thread bump because I want to talk about this: The general gist that this guy found for a MK7 Golf GTI is that by adding a venturi from a 2022 Tiguan he managed to pull crankcase vacuum far more reliably under boost which effectively stopped oil consumption on his engine in track conditions. An earlier video details how that venturi works: Basically one port is atmospheric vent, one port goes to a boost source, and the last port goes to the crankcase vent. There's a lot of discussion on here about scavenge pumps and all that fun stuff, why not try to replicate that by pulling some energy off the compressor? There is one catch though and that is that the PCV diaphragm on these cars appears to completely block off airflow from the intake when there is enough crankcase vacuum. This contrasts with the RBs where there is basically nothing stopping vacuum from the intake from sucking a big gulp of oil if it gets into the crankcase vent.
    • Hi All, Brought a 4 Door 2013 Skyline 370GT Type-S in November last year. Absolutely loving the car, noticed a few audio issues speakers cutting in and out and the 12V circuit seems to be completely dead (after checking and swapping the fuses) but just wanted to say Hi     
    • Could you please express this thought again with some clarity added?
    • So, whilst the Bogan Cruise Ship is GTG, and I had organised some time today to go on the SAU NSW cruise, my best laid plans where kicked in the balls, well, kicked in my right knee to be exact Now, after a bit of arthroscopic "honing" and tibial band lengthening "modifications" , I'm sitting on a couch in a prescription induced drug haze, watching 5hit on the Youtubes and falling in and out of consciousness......good times