SAU Community

V35 Half Cuts?

does anyone know of any wreckers in Oz that stock V35 half cuts or OEM parts as yet?

there's a small thing that i'm after but mainly it woud be good to know where to look if i need serious parts one day

cheers,

Warren

PS i know of many wreckers so i don't just want a list of parts importers, i want to know if anyone actually knows that a place has parts.. thanks

how do access yahoo japanand what is it?

is it like an ebay sort of thing?

Basically

If you want something for your car... Thats the place to go!

Wouldn't know how to access the V35 bits, as i normally only use pre-links

This link Yahoo Japan is a parts search on V35 and their is a few people on the forum who have bought parts off Yahoo I know a lot of people use Rampant to source everything up to cars off Yahoo and he brings stuff over by container which is the key because it saves a shit load on freight,

I have bought cars, rims, dashes and some small stuff of it, key is who you use so stay away from the back yarder's offering to source parts, only use someone who a mate referrers.

Google or download Foxlingo (an extension for Firefox) to translate to English.

awesome.. thanks!

so if i find a part i can't ust buy it? i have to get it through someone else?

You need to pay a fee each month and need to be based in Japan to use it, plus the Japanese can be a pain if you don't know what you are doing, just use soe one like Rampant who use it day in day out.

I've used a few different people all with good results and prices

"Blitz" (nick on these forums, great prices and excellent service - yahoo only)

http://www.slidewizeimports.com/index.html (sames as Blitz)

"Streeter" e-mail - [email protected] (Jesse is also on these forums, great prices, very very good service, and can get almost anything, I think though only shipping through EMS at this stage. I've just order Rays wheels through him. Best price I found by around $500. Lives in Japan, and great for the harder to find parts)