SAU Community

Rb20det Performance Enhanced Ecu With Security Mode

CEF11E

Start date: 1st August, end date 31st August.

Item: R32 Nissan Skyline ECU upgrade for BP ultimate.

Price: $150 per kit including delivery.

1: bubba - confirmed

2: CeJay - confirmed

3: johnnilicte - confirmed

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

15:

$10 from every kit sold will be donated to SAU. group buy will close when 15 units are sold or the 31st of August arrives.

After a year of developing and tuning I have finally finished something I think will be of great benefit to the SAU community. especially now the power FC is difficult to get for the RB20det. The tune I have developed is for these who have completed what most consider to be the standard modifications for an R32 skyline. I have spent in total 16 hours dyno time over 12 months and tuned over a dozen cars to get a result that will optimize the performance of an R32 skyline.

The tune is designed to be used on R32 Skylines with the following upgrades:

RB25 turbo

high flowing split dump pipe

3" exhaust

FMIC

Hiflow 3" cat

upgraded fuel pump

While every engine differs especially once it is modified this tune is designed to maintain 12:1 AFR's with the modifications listed and will dramatically increase your response and midrange power. The tune also has increased the factory mass airflow cut beyond the point that an RB25 turbo can supply (around 14psi) so there is still a safety margin in case boost is wound up too high or your actuator hose is split. I have also removed the speed limit and set the rev limit to 7300rpm for engine longevity.

Please note this is NOT a replacement for a customized tune that has been done by a tuning professional and is not a one size fits all tune... If you want a custom tune please do a search for Dr Drift or Speedlab.

The kit is also supplied with valet mode and has been developed for those times you have to leave your car with a mechanic or anyone you are weary leaving a 200rwkw car with. By simply pressing a button you arm valet mode. Your rev limit is reset to 3500rpm. The car CAN NOT rev over this while it is in valet mode. This reduces the cars top speed to approx 117kmph. Valet mode also reduces the car’s power output below the 3500rpm rev limit making the car feel sluggish and uninspiring to drive, thus further reducing the chance of someone thrashing your pride and joy. Once you are back in possession of the car you simply disarm valet mode and you are back to normal high performance mode.

the kit is simply fitted to your existing ECU and comprises of a new chip, pcb, cover wiring, switch a socket. you will have to have your standard rom removed from the ecu and have the provided socket fitted in its place. this will need to be done by an electronics repair shop and should cost less than $50 Full instructions will be provided with the kit.

The dyno run below was an R32 gtst with RB25neo turbo, FMIC 3" exhaust, bosch040, cheap hiflow cat and no other modifications. the numbers hand written are to reference the same car with the turbo that was fitted later. and do not reflect on this tune so ignore them

dyno1.jpg

The dyno run below is my personal car and has the following modifications. sliding preformance turbo, GTR injectors, GTR fuelpump, FMIC, 3" exhaust with metalcat and splitfire coils. this dyno run was done on low boost 16psi. hence the rich AFR. full boost of 19psi yeilds 240rwkw and perfect 12:1 afr's this tune is also available with the kit. please specify if this is the tune you require

dyno2.jpg

If any more information is needed please PM or post below.

Thanks!

A lot of PM's and a lot of questions :rolleyes:

for all those that are interested but need to ecu modified PM me. i have a list of electronics shops that will fit it for you on the spot for a few $$$.

and yes $150 includes the remap for all these that have asked :thumbsup:

Can you elaborate on the included remap?

What would you like to know? the dyno sheet above for 204.2rwkw is from the remap with the modifications listed with 98 octane BP ultimate, speed limit is removed RPM limit is 7300rpm. AFR's are 12:1 response and power is improved timing is increased to produce more peak torque and power

pls let me know exactly what you want to know >_<

Oh no dramas, from the way you said ppl were asking about the remap I thought there was another one involved (something along the lines of have it dyno'd, send you the graph and you tweak slightly). I already got all of what you said the first time so sorry for making you repeat yourself >_<

Hi there,

Would these remaps have a provision for more than 14PSI? As I would like to get one for the time being and eventually purchase a high-flowed turbo from Slide... I'm not too keen in replacing the injectors so I do not plan to run more than 18PSI.

18 psi on the standard injectors with a hiflow from slide will be well and truly over what the injectors can supply. If you added a FPR you should be able to run that sort of boost with a slide hiflow. I can not guarantee it, but many have dune it with success.

18 psi on the standard injectors with a hiflow from slide will be well and truly over what the injectors can supply. If you added a FPR you should be able to run that sort of boost with a slide hiflow. I can not guarantee it, but many have dune it with success.

How would the AFR look if I did run around 16~18PSI?

If this remap is capable of running more than 14PSI and maintain a decent AFR put me down for one.

CHeers,

Johnny

How would the AFR look if I did run around 16~18PSI?

If this remap is capable of running more than 14PSI and maintain a decent AFR put me down for one.

CHeers,

Johnny

14 to 16psi will be perfectly acceptable anything over that and you will need a FPR :P. I will put you down for one :(

• 2 weeks later...

I think Australia Post have stuffed up again.......

they had my intake pipe sitting at my local post office for the past 2 days, and they said they dropped it off but no one was at home... what a load of BS because I've been home all week!

Hope my remap comes soon, or else Auspost will have a new brick through their window

Edited by johnnilicte