SAU Community

Super-spotted Thread

Jamezilla

I'm lucky that my tram line goes through the supercar dealerships. Nearly everyday I get to see Ferrari 458's, Ferrari F40, Lamborghini Aventador, Maserati Gran Turismo, Audi R8 etc. on my way to the city. It's a nice way to start the day :)

c8CBfpM.jpg

hfdshGK.jpg

• Like 2

MMmm.... that white lambo is pure sexy. Spotted a white aston martin vantage blast through an intersection in the CBD tonight, and a white R35 GTR near QV plates 'I8ALOT' which has been key'd to the shit on the rear quarter and driver side door... poor kent.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Seen a couple of McLaren MP4-12C's recently, one white one in Southbank on City Rd.. and another dark burgundy (ugly colour) on City Rd fanging it off the lights.... they sound sweet for a twin turbo v8, but the guy in the burgundy one was a c0ck for hooning in a built up area with a lot of cars and a lot of people walk around near crown.

Also spotted Mr Bartels about 15 min ago taking his flagship silver AMG E63 out (with vic rego plate "1").... I imagine he's going to grab a nice dinner, then go for coffee, perhaps cut a few chap laps before hitting the HWY getting ready to go for some midnight wangan runs :laugh:

Speaking of the i8, I saw an i3 today. I've never seen one in the flesh- I didn't even know there were any in Melbourne.

tumblr_nc7cqgsptr1qkir2zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nc7cqgsptr1qkir2zo2_500.jpg

Also, popped into Lamborghini Melbourne to have a squizz at the new Huracan which was officially released last night.

15109255468_553e55fd74.jpg

15109261038_f61b2c3a9b.jpg

15109303977_818b46bf2d.jpg

15109099479_87354137cf.jpg

15272848936_75b01c8932.jpg

15109285778_73435117d8.jpg

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

ok so brain teaser for you..

lets say your at the supermarket.

there are 12 car parks along one side.

first 4 empty

then a early 90's camry station wagon.

empty space

Daewoo Matiz

then 5 empty spaces.

Where do you park your Lambo Aventador?

hats off to watching BATMXN pulling in between 2 of the cars with the least caring drivers in the world in a near empty carpark..

Between the two bangers... they KNOW they can't afford to damage it, so they're super careful. Also if you're not at the supermarket for long, chances are you'll be leaving before they come back from their jobs as checkout chicks and shelf stackers...

• Like 2

the car is so f**king wide any sensible person would park further away from entrance to get some space. but further from the entrance means someone could steal it and possibly get their stolen plates read before getting away :rolleyes:

the first 4 were the closest to the supermarket...so he parked half way along the bays.

face it, I'm guessing this is the only way he can still get his thrills...

• 2 months later...