SAU Community

Super-spotted Thread

Jamezilla

Ok i know its not a super car but its special, and the fact that i am sure they still dont sell it brand new until october I think.

But this morning i saw the new BMW M3 V8. in dark blue colour. I thought i was imagining, but it was it had the signature quad exhaust pipes, the power bulge on the bonnet, the funky M alloys and the M side vent thing what ever its called. I know its a real M3 is cuz 1) a middle age guy was driving it and 2) he turned into the BMW head office in mlugrave.

sorry no pics was in traffic :-(

I know Poite - sorry.

The Zonda is a true work of art. Absolutely amazing car - albeit a bit quiet down the straight.

Was an eventful day - it seems that walls hurt no matter how expensive or rare the car is.

Other exotics in attendance were... 996 GT2, 996 GT3 RS, 360 CS, 360 Challenge racecar, Elfin Streamliner, plenty of other Porkas and an old 355 Challenge.

We had the Atom, Exige and Evo out today - from all accounts the Atom causes a bit of brown underpants early on, but then as the excitement builds and confidence increases - your sphincter tightens and sucks the brown back up again. A true wonder of science!

:huh:

Events O'Neill track day - www.eventsoneill.com

We invite all our members and other keen contacts to come along. Non-timed, with top instructors - they are good events.

Always some great cars there.

Kev is running a similar one on Sept 8th - there's a thread in Events.

Events O'Neill track day - www.eventsoneill.com

We invite all our members and other keen contacts to come along. Non-timed, with top instructors - they are good events.

Always some great cars there.

Kev is running a similar one on Sept 8th - there's a thread in Events.

I'm a keen contact, pick me, pick me!! i bet the winner of the laps in the zonda had a grin from ear to ear when he got out

:huh:

good reason to live in melbourne

the only time i've ever seen one in sydney was at the '93 motor show =[

Thats it, i'm moving to melbourne I might just catch glimpse of it! :)

ahh ok, love those rims, thought you musta been selling the car with the stockies on or something, what're the rims called? they would look sex on my gtr. Just wandering past as usual, Green street sucks, every morning i get out of my corolla and walk past a porsche workshop and then as if that's not bad enough P1 is sitting there laughing heh