SAU Community

Weekly Central Coast Meet-up.

GoldZilla

Hmmm, now as far as NSW ownership goes, there are quite a few of you who live in the Newcastle, Hunter and Central Coast regions. Seeing as we haven't yet had a chance to catch up properly (apart from the SnS, and I was too busy running the merchandise stand), what say we all join in on the weekly Thursday night meet-up?

I went two weeks ago, and plan to go at least once a fortnight. Of course, I was the only Stagea there, but I'd like to change this. Now, I'm not too sure how far down it is for you guys and girls, so I'm just putting the idea out there.

A few notes for those who are keen to join us:

• the Sydney crew usually meet at the truckstop at Berowra @ 7.30pm, and leave @ 8pm.
  • ANYONE is welcome as long as you DO NOT act like a knob and draw negative attention to us, either on the way there or back, or at the actual meet spot(s)
  • this is a social gathering and a good chance to meet up with the Central Coast Skyline crew
  • we do occasionally go for a cruise, but that's all it is - we DO NOT race each other on the street, nor do we condone this

More details can be found HERE...

it takes around 35 minutes to 40 minutes from hornsby meetup and from newcastle it takes around an hour.

I am keen to get some newcastle groups to go down as i miss these meets they are great !

We also cruise to Krispy's sometimes for a snack :D

pick me pick me >_<

let me now when you go bryce i will come for the drive as my stagea is not fixed yet.

goes in the shop next week wahoooo.

will be driving when it's fixed

let me now when you go bryce i will come for the drive as my stagea is not fixed yet.
Pick me up on the way down Bryce! ;)

geez, what do you guys think a stagea is?? some kind of wagon or something??

:(

i wont be heading down tonight but :( have fun nick!

Edited by Brycey

geez, what do you guys think a stagea is?? some kind of wagon or something??

:(

i wont be heading down tonight but :( have fun nick!

Alright, no worries mate.

Ian (StageIan) says he might come up next week too, so here's hoping we can get a few of us together.

Alright, I'm going up again this week, so who else is keen?

For those from the Sydney end, we meet at the truck-stop at Berowra @ 7.30pm, and leave to head up at 8pm.

where do you's head up to?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey ladies and gents, I've been going to this regularly now for quite a while, and there are still not enough of you there. The only "regulars" are "Xmetal" Ian and "Terminal" Andrew (until he moved to Bathurst, anyway).

What's going on?

I'll definately go whenever I have to spend a week in Sydney for work, but lately I've been stuck out in Bathurst/Orange. I'm in sydney tomorrow, But I can't hang around late to meet up, the Missus would kill me if I stayed the night in Sydney