SAU Community

Need Help With 03 Bose Hu

Hi Every body,

Does any one has a picture of the 03 BOSE headunit's back, I got the service manual but I am not a perfessional people, Hard to understand,

If we can have a pic to compare will make things easy.

Thanks every body.

Have a good weekend.

Frank

ok take a snap of it and I'll help. what are you trying to do?

My friend in china got this on his VW, he told me it is very popular there, it is a MP3 decording box also working like an external CD exchange box.

It can connect IPOD by dock, USB key's with USB, also any audio device via 3.5mm,

conncet to the CD changer dock.

ALl function on Head UNit applied and also steeling wheel funcions.

Current product list almost cover all popular OEM and After units from US, German, France and Japan.

the most important is Price, less than AUD $100.

Only informaion to confirm are:

whether the head unit support external CD - Changer????----------I believe every one support.

the wire of the CD- changer-----------I believe you know what I mean by those unperfesonal word.

they also sell by some one in sydney for $155, I believe the seller come from china either.

post-31669-1187413332_thumb.jpg

post-31669-1187413372_thumb.jpg

Edited by Frank350GT

they do support cd stackers - clarion based or sony based. it not a standard protocol from waht I can see and the is no easy way to pin it out. there is a aux in in the unit and that is where I would go in.

they do support cd stackers - clarion based or sony based. it not a standard protocol from waht I can see and the is no easy way to pin it out. there is a aux in in the unit and that is where I would go in.

Did you mean this stuff from jap?

They are very good either.

I am just looking for anyother option.

Cheers

post-31669-1187487817_thumb.jpg

thats near enough. there is an option for SAT radio on those. its one of the spare plugs on the bottom.

Thanks Chris.

Sorry I am not quite catch up.

Do you mean the setup on US form ragarding SAT Radio, They plug into a white 12-pin socket, does it also the CD-changer socket?