SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

:) Calling all import drivers in Alice.!!

I would like to meet up with you and maybe organise a group drive..

Maybe to Kulgera or any of the Gaps for a BBQ..Whatever!!

Let me know if you interested..

Wave if you see me driving around in my new R33 GTST!!!

post-40758-1187718694_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Ask me in a couple o months when it warms up a bit more, just got my first turbo recently so will wait and see. that 's why I need to get a intercooler quick smart too! From what other guy's have said, not too bad so long as you look after them..What brand of intercooler would you say is the most effective yet not overly expensive..I guess mid range ..ish?

Ask me in a couple o months when it warms up a bit more, just got my first turbo recently so will wait and see. that 's why I need to get a intercooler quick smart too! From what other guy's have said, not too bad so long as you look after them..What brand of intercooler would you say is the most effective yet not overly expensive..I guess mid range ..ish?

Reading in car mags and stuff they're basically all the same, if anything i would stick with a brand name to be safe, but tube&fin and (insert other type(forgot!)) dont reallyhave any differences

Edited by zacowacko

OK! Thanks mate,

How's the weather up there at the moment, must be just about perfect.....Still bloody cold here at night but the days are sweet..

Weather is nothing to brag about, nice during the day, had a few cold nights though, in the middle of moving, sleeping on a fold out bed with my feet of the sides (used to my queen) gets a lil chilly

• 2 weeks later...
:) wear you slippers then!!!

Moving sux! So do fold outs..I feel your pain.

haha, ended up wearing think socks... have internet again! Wont be onlie heaps as its one dads computer, mine is to far away and i think i'll have to buy a few things to get it to reach. Think its 10m then you have to get a repeater... cant member..

I have 15m (i think) network cable between mine on oposite sides of the room, works no problem..

If it makes any difference i have 1500 ADSL.

Hope the move went well, its warming up now so don't get the chilly feet!!!!

I have 15m (i think) network cable between mine on oposite sides of the room, works no problem..

If it makes any difference i have 1500 ADSL.

Hope the move went well, its warming up now so don't get the chilly feet!!!!

Fair enough, may be 20m while since i was taught////

Will ask a mate about it when i get a chance, until then, DADS SHITTER! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers Pete,

Will have to stop in next time i'm over that way..

I doin well, starting to get my shite together..

What you been up to? Did you leave town for a while?

Which 31 is yours, the White one?

Cheers Pete,

Will have to stop in next time i'm over that way..

I doin well, starting to get my shite together..

What you been up to? Did you leave town for a while?

Which 31 is yours, the White one?

im good man.. na mine is red..with a huge r31 skyline club sticker on the top of the back window and nismo sticker on the bottom of back window and desert drift sticker in the middle...

na not really... i did do a little work out at the mines but was gettin screwed with pays so i came back in...

hell yeah man...was nice to see you guys out and about...mines a bit of a work in progress... wheels arrived monday gotta put some new tyres on them..paint is rooted...saving for that and well motor is partly on its way..lol...so its really a work in progress...

• 2 weeks later...

hey fellas got the loan for the r33 yesterday car should b here as soon as i can figure out how 2 get it here do u guys know how much it costs with kittles 2 get it here from adelaide???? i dont wanna drive it cos i dont wanna hit any roo's if u got any ideas let me know

cheers

hey fellas got the loan for the r33 yesterday car should b here as soon as i can figure out how 2 get it here do u guys know how much it costs with kittles 2 get it here from adelaide???? i dont wanna drive it cos i dont wanna hit any roo's if u got any ideas let me know

cheers

hey bro my mum works for ABC transport and i can probly get ya good price on car from adelaide to here...ill let ya know...