SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

hell yeh... lets make it next sunday..or saturday?? im good for saturday but not sure about sunday... let me know... also a couple of other guys are interested when we organise a date and time...

hey guys yeah i agree with next saturday umm i dunno say 12 on the dot???? where u wanna meet??? oh btw i got some pics of the car and the boot install bein completed in adelaide ill post them up 4 yas or u can just wait till next week 2 see it lol ps if you want more pics go 2 www.gtautosound.com and its in customer cars

post-42754-1194578544_thumb.jpg

post-42754-1194578579_thumb.jpg

post-42754-1194578600_thumb.jpg

Edited by leeboi33

lee...real nice bro...

how does midday next saturday at hungry jacks carpark sound???

do we wanna go to like ross river homestead or something? its only 80 kms away and all bitumen that way??? and no trucks on ross hiway wich means no rocks..

Sounds good!!!

What about Standley Chasm or Jim's Place or something?

last time i went to Ross River (about a month or so ago) they were really rude to us when we arrived, so we turned around and left.

Very rudely informed us that our cans of coke which we were drinking are against licensing rules! and NO food or drink can be taken onto the property. This guy was an obnoxious pig and deffinately not in customer service, He didn't even ask if we were going to buy lunch or anything.Felt totally unwelcome there!!!!

The only part that's not sealed is the entry, though the road is only single lane in places.

Hey guys Jason here from Skyline Multimedia I will be poping over to your guys at hungry's on sat so if you could stay there for bout half hour or somethin i could do some filmin for my centa Skylines DVD. all help gretly appreciated and james thx for the lift today helped me out alot i really hoping that pinksta and fab 34 will be there also if Beau will be there that will be cool too i can film his drift car Mr Plough, anyway thx a bunch guy all being well with filmin and stuff i shuld have the dvd by the end of the year jan at the latest.

bo doesnt know if he is coming or not.. he is working but gonna try and work something out so he can come with us..

lee i saw your car tonight...about6.30ish... very neat bro...its quite nice...

on another note some guys are meeting up out the front of eagle boys on friday night at about 9.30 if you are all interested...its a bit of a hush hush thing so dont let too many ppl kno...

Hey pinksta was up do you think i'd be able to film you guys on friday night maybe catch a bita ride wid u...... hey by the way you wont be the only 31 club member in town if you know that silver executive with the home made blue pinstipe on it well yeah all being well it should be mine.. cept i'll be taking of the shonky pait job and giving it a clean up all round........ my first Car a skyline oh can't wait

:laughing-smiley-014:

its a bit of a hush hush thing so dont let too many ppl kno....

hmmm, think I'll just post it on the net then...... :)

Shame I can't make it. Gotta work.

Unless I get ....ummm.....Sick.

lmao...ok good point... the fact that only a couple of us go on here i thought it would be reasonably safe to post it up here..

bro your quite welcome to jump in if i go...i might be working so i let ya know tomorrow night..

hey guys how r ya all? i have told a few people about tomoro, i saw a guy with the silver r33 with a gtsv sticker on the bak, dont remember much else about it lol anyway he said he might come on sat, i will try but on wednesday i was swimming and tore the cartlidge in my knee and had 2 have an operation last night 2 have it taken out its all good im limping and on crutches i can just push the clutch in the car so hopefully i will be able 2 make it out tomoro if not i will get sum 1 to drive my car 4 me.

Edited by leeboi33

lee that sucks....you better make it tomorrow man...will be a good day i reckon...

hey just let who ever you let know about tomorrow that dickhead driving wont be tolerated tomorrow...

Hey guys couldn't come to the actual cruise on sat or fri but i did go to the meeting points, Eagle Boys on friday and Hungry's on Sat.. there were some sweet rides there and for anyone that is interseted as part of the DVD i'm making which i konow your all waiting so patiently for I was wondering if all of us could find a weekend in about three weeks that i could bring a camera out and we can go for a cruise to simpsons gap that would make a heaps good backdrop for any photos, also as the unofficial multimedia person for skylines in alice, ill be making a newsletter so any comments or ideas please don't be shy... and Pinky i need talk to you bout the skyline i'm getting jus sos you can let me know if its a good deal, i'll set up a seperate post for that so i don't clutter this one