SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

yea i was going to the cruise on fridy but i was drinkin so my mate was driving but if u can get 1 set up in two weeks my car should be finished iv got it all striped and painting the insides on tuesday night and then starting the outside probly this weekend cuming up and should be painted by saturday that following week and back on the road sunday il try postin sum pics of the progres

yea should be good im up for it cant waait till my cars dun and its going candy blue 4 sure its just hard to pic wen ur a painter and jason if u want to take sum pics before shes dun giv me a call then u can have sum before and aftre pics for ur dvd

Edited by fab34

HEy for anyone intersetd i will probably be stting up a cruise in december so when i get u more details could evry1 please pass it on i will be doing this as the hot spot section of my dvd

So far as the feature cars:

Purple Haze, James's R33 gtst Skyline

Mr. Plow, Beau's R32 gtst Skyline, Drift car

GT Ahhh!, Deon's R33 GTR V-Spec Skyline

Project Car: Project 001, Fabio's R34 gtt Skyline

Hot Spots: Cruise Alice

Sponsors:

Beau could i use the desert drift logo in my dvd as a sponser and get u to do a little talk about what it is and who can be involved and so on.

All being well i could get either Repco or supercheap wich ever loses can fight it out next time

Any others willing to help give us a buzz on 0448761320 or if you see me in town say hi.

hey guys how are we all cruise was awesome should be fitting my teins this weekend hopefully its not gonna b 2 hard lol i have over 60 pics from the cruise so tell me if u want them all or just ones of your car and ill email them 2 ya

hey guys i got bored so i made some signatures 4 people , if u want the image ask me for the url so u can put it in your sig... ps if u have a better caption 4 the one with pinky in it feel free to let me know

post-42754-1195542869_thumb.jpg

post-42754-1195542877_thumb.jpg

post-42754-1195542895_thumb.jpg

Edited by leeboi33

Nice sigs man. That's Gold!....Now "THAT'S GOLD". can you pm me the one with the rear lights? Cheers! and I'd like to get all the photos if that's ok. Might be easier if I bring a memory stick over and get them rather than a large email??

Do you know who had the video camera? or who else was taking photos?

Jason, looks like things are finally making a bit of progress for you!!!! Can't wait to see the finished product...!

Fab I think you car is gunna look sweeeet as man!!

yeah its quiet in here i just bin workin and driving got her sideways the first time the other night now im hooked lol but i will try my hardest to not do it tyres and danger are a big factor but i put the teins in the front ran out of time 2 put them in the back will do it this weekend will also do a service on it this weekend aswell so if anyone has some advice about either the service or the rear shocks let me know any help would be good i already know a rough idea on what to do but feedback cant help aye lol anyway. ill gladly be up for the next cruise i dont care when or how or why...

yea just been workin ill hav those pics on wed just ordered my carbon fiber ztune bonnet for my car its getting painted on sat these week ill start painting at 6 am prob have the body fin by lunch then we go in with all the bumpers an plastics and hopefully start putting it back together sunday so if any one wants to hav a little meet up next weekend my car should be dun and i wont drink so i can actully cum to the cruise

Hey guys how you all doin i'm in the midst of setting up a cruise for next weekend anyone interested the more the better it shows on the camera when we got more then we look like one of them big ass shows in melbourne or somthin.

thanks guys

hay people sory bout not putting any pics up but i ran into a few problems with painting my car yesterday out of all things we ran out of paint 4liters later so we had to change the couler shes still blue daytona blue witch is the 350z japan blue but still looks good should be on the road this friday