SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

im not having a go at anyone, just exasperated...

its the same style as the one in alice but its in-ground, same brand too i think (dyno danamics)

ahwell whatever, it still pulls like a teenager

andrew stop drunk posting. that goes for facebook too... well the best time i could get with a G-Max (if thats what its called) was 14 seconds... im not in alice anymore craig, i guess i should get off this forum then lol

andrew stop drunk posting. that goes for facebook too... well the best time i could get with a G-Max (if thats what its called) was 14 seconds... im not in alice anymore craig, i guess i should get off this forum then lol

I did have somethig very inteligent and constructive to say but I was to drunk so that seemed easyer

Martin, i did read that the Adelaide track is getting resurfaced for them to have a strip again, in a plan to keep some street racing to a min. Should be good :)

Would be interesting to see the difference between two Adelaide dyno's. Just don't tell them you've have it on a couple. Maybe tell them you've not long had the car and wanted to get a power figure and tune checked.

If anyone knows someone looking for a car i would be interested in moving my Sil80 (180sx with s13 front). has a recon motor, new turbo, bigger fuel pump plus a few other bits and peices, needs a bit of work but a good project or drift/drag car on the cheap. made 180kw on a base tuned computer

• 2 weeks later...

Leigh,

go to MRT and go buy the Front diff spool and make it RWD for the night. Take around 2-3 hours and some gearbox fluid and your in rear wheel mode :D

its a bit slow in here huh???

im lacking motivation to get my car running again. need to put the fuel tank back in and get a gearbox.

i also started to pull my dash apart to fit my gauges but dont have the tools at the moment to finish it.

whats everyone else doing?