SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

hey fabz i dont have your number, any luck with that turbo? the one i said i found got sold so hes my last chance or its going to be a rebuild- either that or its 1700 for a new one from another mob which im not keen on

wat u do to ur turbo ryan?

well my car is defected still, got a guy coming to look at it on sat seems pretty keen to buy it so hope that goes well and get it out of my head, if not might track it in adelaide a couple times

Edited by JstPlyn

wat u do to ur turbo ryan?

well my car is defected still, got a guy coming to look at it on sat seems pretty keen to buy it so hope that goes well and get it out of my head, if not might track it in adelaide a couple times

hey man, dropped a bearing and shafts hitting the compressor housing. oops

that sucks your car is off the road, should have got stephen to bring it up here and get it rego'd while he was here haha. dunno if id let him drive it haha

na neither would i lol guy backed out said he found a bargin so thats out of the question sold exhaust n suspentio but dunno wat i doin with it i jsut wanna sell it.

which car u screw turbo on?

• 2 weeks later...

Its in Brisbane. costs $10500. Built Rb25 from stagea. Has screamer pipe and engine is not mod plated. Gt35/40, coils, body has done 100k and motor 2,500. Its a mates car who just had a kid and is having trouble moving it. because of the no mod plate. Give us a yell if you wanna link.

• 2 weeks later...

Who wants a 1994 R33 GTS-t series 1? 270rwkw, larger fuel pump, fuel rail, injectors, Splitfire coil packs, Bilstein shocks, I/C, GT35/62 turbo externally gated, high mount exhaust manifold, Microtech LT-12s ECU with hand controller, GFB Atomic boost controller, Apexi metric bost gauge, Front strut brace, Alpine sound system with a 12 inch sub powered by a blaupunkt amp. Always serviced as soon as the oil turns a little dark.

Edited by Childzy

Main reason is I can't have it in SA for much longer without getting big fines and being shafted by the cops, my job is here so I need a local license. Secondly I want to save for holidays and a house and as you know these things aren't cheap. Especially with cartoys just around the corner from my place. If I were allowed I'd take my swag down and sleep there... Sucks bad man...

• 2 weeks later...

Silvia sold today got 6k for it, sold off suspention, wheels, exhaust n couple other bits for 2k so pretty happy with 8k in the end. goin to melbourne next weekend to pick up new car :blink:

hey guys

okay got a blue nissan 180sx forsale

$9500

gt2871r

turbo back 3''

tomei poncams

550cc inj.

trust hi cap. sump

nistune computer

xtreme solid puck clucth 1000kg rated

trust intake pipe

trust filter

yoshio factory 3 core radiator

trust fmic

HeKTic turbosmart supersonic BOV

cusco strut bars f/r

cusco caster rods

Cusco zero 2 coilovers

volk GTP's 18x8.5 front 18x9.5 rears

located in alice

no low balls ozzy!!!!

0437764380 cheers clint

Edited by mint355

Probably find it hard to sell in Alice man, imports just seem to sit around for ages with no one wanting them, bit of a shame really. I remember seein this car sitting near my house for ages before u got it. If u part it out I could b interested in the shell lol