• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Sklyn

Cruise Alice

• Share this topic

1,787 posts in this topic

Your probably better heading south to a power fc guru down there. Just steer clear of mazworx, they charge like a wounded bull. Chase down Martin Childs, he had his R33 gts-t tuned down south and was singing to the tune of 280rwkw or so on 16psi.

No worries, thanks man. Hadn't heard of Mazworks until now but thanks for the heads-up. Is Martin the fella who owns the silver series 1 (lowered, 19"s, bodykit/no wing)?

At this stage I've been looking at Morpowa, Boostworx, Fours'n'More and Willall. Heard good things about all of them so far, especially Brenton at Fours'n'More who has an excellent reputation over on the Supra forums.

Another thing I've been wondering about is having it tuned at sea level and how much impact it would have on the tune by bringing it 1,775 feet above back to Alice. It'd be cool if it can be compensated for via correction factor etc.

How's your 180sx going anyways Kurt? Haven't seen it around for ages now

Sorry, meant boostworx. Willall would be your best bet. They are usually booked out a bit in advance but there is a very good reason for this. Any good tuner should be able to compensate for the altitude differnce too.

180sx is still in Alice. Ive been getting a few things organised from my end to get the new engine setup up and running. I'm living in Townsville these days, cruising around in a RB20det hilux.

Edited by fmlycar

With the growing number of Skylines in town, are there any other locals floating around the forum??

yes im here, but as you know turbo's gone kapow

Yeah, that stinks man!!!

I was looking forward to racing you at the drags soon, would have been a close run!!

Hope you can get it replaced soon..

Anything going on in Alice lately?