SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

If by Kittles you mean "Redstar" or whatever it is, I rang them a couple months ago for mine and they rekon they don't come to alice....Beats me?

I booked online through http://www.movingcars.com.au/ (i think) and cost me a bit over 1k from melbourne.

Turns out it was delivered by "Ceva" (again, i think) which is basically either Toll or TNT (can't remember which is which) but it only took almost 2 weeks from pick-up to delivery (previous car took 6 weeks from sydney). From Adelaide will be much quicker i expect. This co. can pick-up and deliver door to door or depot to depot or however you want, of course door is extra cost.

I recommend getting a few quotes as there was a huge price difference. up to $1600 for some. Also enquire about insurance in the event the truck rolls or any damage occurs during transit.

If Peter can get you a good price go for it..

By the way the train is waaaay too expensive and no insurance... unless you travel with it.

Got any pics/links for the car your buying or is it the one in your avatar/sig?

CHeers mate, can't wait to see it.

Hi all im new to the forum here i live in alice and own a toyota ae86 with (HACHI) on the plates and are currently building a r32 gts-t which should be on the road mid december look forward to meeting you guys i like your purple r33 james looks sweet .

its not the 1 in my sig but its the closest i could find on carsales but mine has the gtr wing one day i rekon i will get a front spoiler but atm its all perfect supposadly the stereo install cost 2grand it has tein coilovers 3.5 exhaust custom intercooler with water sprayers dual stage boost controller auto meter guages i was told its putting out around 200kw but i will wait and see lol i will call kittles tomoro its a bit weird that they dont go 2 adelaide considering they have a branch in adelaide hmmm owell ill call around thanks 4 ya help

lee i called my mum and she said she is pretty sure they can do it for $750 and she also said you would have to get your own insurance with something like that..they cover if the truck crashed or rolled over but if it was scratched or hit by a rock or broken into it would not be covered... i will get you an exact price tomorrow if you have no luck with the kitles mob..oh and the bloke you wanna speak to is rob richardson...he is the face of redstar here in alice

Welcome aboard hachi ! :O and thanks :O

Will be good to have another Line on the road, and to join in a cruise when we finally get something together.

leigh, sounds good. How much is it guna sting you?

Mine is pretty much stock, with 3" exhaust and dual stage boost control.

Am considering getting fmic or maybe just upgrade to a stock 34 cooler which is larger than the 33 and requires no mods to fit.

Don't know the kw but hope to get it on the dyno in the next few months provided dallas doesn't leave town too soon. I know he is planning to go to Darwin.

Yep,

I know a couple of guys who would be up for it too..

I work varying shifts though so may not make it at same day/time each week but will when I can..

My mission at the mo is to get in contact with as many skyline owners as possible for a group photo shoot...

Not professional or anything (unless the group want to and split the costs) just for some fun, maybe a BBQ at the Telegraph station or something????

hey fellas good 2 see so many people from alice in here anyway im calling red star on wednesday to book my car in 2 get it sent here so earliest possible i can think of having it is sometime next week so i fully agree on a cruise just wait for me 2 get the car lol thanks for all your help guys oh btw i checked out insurance and crikey its like 19000 a year with just car insurance wat do u guys use???? and if u wanna see som photochopping check out some of mine i have more on boostcruising.com but here is my favourite one so far

post-42754-1193665596_thumb.jpg